SASS Wire Forum

Pro Gun Offense

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

It didn't take Obama or Clinton even a nano second to respond to the California mass shooting with calls for more gun control. They immediately went on offense in pursuit of their objective using every mass shooting as justification. Pro gun groups then are placed on defense to prevent further infringements! In my memory, the "prevent defense" never won a Super Bowl!

We're it totally up to me, I'd make use of that same approach and go immediately on offense placing blame on liberal policies which prevented victims from being armed and thus able to protect themselves. Because of these draconian infringements, everyone was left totally vulnerable and at the mercy of the killers. In my mind therefore the advocates of gun control share deeply in being responsible for the carnage after the killers themselves naturally.

Let's strongly advocate the offense with every pro gun group and not rest until we're heard...loud and clear!

Just the view from my foxhole

You are absolutely correct. But the folks in those states which have experienced difficulties have elected and continue to elect politicians who support policies which make them nothing more than sheep and then import wolves to prey upon them. The folks in those states cannot escape partial blame for these horrible incidents. It is a well know fact that you cannot legislate morality and you cannot destroy evil by ignoring it.

STL Suomi

Colonel Dan I have said for a long time that we need to go on the offense and get them on the defense,

Archived