SASS Wire Forum

assault clothing

Trigger Mike

the police chief in describing the suspects said they were dressed in assault clothing. so now we have assault rifles and assault clothing. I hear them described as wearing black so now I need a change in wardrobe as as I type I am wearing black BDU pants and have several pair as they are comfortable and i can carry lots of papers etc in the pockets. now someone might think I'm wearing assault clothing.

It just keeps getting dumber. I swear I dropped 5 IQ points while watching before I could get to the remote and switch to Hee Haw.

the police chief in describing the suspects said they were dressed in assault clothing. so now we have assault rifles and assault clothing. I hear them described as wearing black so now I need a change in wardrobe as as I type I am wearing black BDU pants and have several pair as they are comfortable and i can carry lots of papers etc in the pockets. now someone might think I'm wearing assault clothing.

Not sure, but if I'm wearing all black clothes, including a suspension harness with multiple magazine carriers, and

body armour with plates installed, and a mask and gloves and a belt with a holster and mags for it, you might

think I was about to assault someone.....

I might just be a Texas boy relaxing and traveling light, but I might be planning to assault something . . .

Frankly assault clothes makes more sense than assault rifle . . . one dresses different than when

going to the prom . . . .

Just thinking out loud . . . .

SC

The thing that I found really nauseating was listening to the FOX News Drama Queen going through his all day prattle of

histrionics and hand wringing. Holy frijoles, that little tinkerbell was about messing himself in frustration and angst . . . . .

It's a bad day when CNN is saner than Fox . .

SC

Assault clothing is described as black or earth tone tactical pants with multiple HIGH CAPACITY POCKETS. Shirt would have detachable or retractable sleeves with a "shoulder thing that goes up". Hat would have a 4 inch or shorter bill with a detachable face hider. Boots would be described as having a quick release devise with multiple lugs able to damage the surface of the earth.

It just keeps getting dumber. I swear I dropped 5 IQ points while watching before I could get to the remote and switch to Hee Haw.

Amen, brother UB!

that fox squril sure was stupid the police did not tell any thing for a good reason. earlier the police requested the news media to backoff because the shooters could be watching the news. in my mind this this is what was happening because of the finel time and distance.

that fox guy strikes me as a noload.

Howdy,

Here come the grabbers.

Grabbing the Bill of Rights one at a time....

Best

CR

ps are black underpants ok? They look good on Selma Hyack....

"San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan identified one dead attacker as Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, the other as Tashfeen Malik, 27, his wife or fiancee."

"Earlier this year he (Malik)traveled to Saudi Arabia and returned with a wife, later growing a beard"

I can't help but take notice of their Middle Eastern descent and recent trip back to Saudi Arabia. They fit the profile of terrorists yet all Obama does is to call for the disarming of American citizens.

Trump has it right. They are attacking our families here at home. Time we do the same.

Last report I heard. All firearms were purchased legally,

I thought those pants with lots of pockets ( cargo pants) were used to put all your toiletries and change of cloths in when flying to get around paying for ck on luggage. they are calling them assault pants now?

looks like. i wear them everyday. a friend told e one day i need to change the way i dress to jeans and her daughter concurred and said I always dress like I'm about to be deployed. i wear normal shirts i just like the way the assault pants fit and can carry so much, cell phone, check book etc.

Black sox are assault ready. Argyle not so much. Black underwear is OK on a hot babe, but for assault purposes it's got to be camo. My underwear started as white, but over the years changed to camo.

The O'Meara Himself.

Archived