SASS Wire Forum

Sad News

Yesterday our not quite 7 years old smooth Dachsy, Sadie, crossed over the Rainbow Bridge due to a uterin infection that went septic and didn't show it's self until it was too late. I held her until she was gone with many tears shed over her. she was our little lover girl. The wife,SIL, and I are just devastated. Her half sister is getting a lot of love and attention today as they were a bonded pair. :(:(:(

I lost two of my best friends within 6 mos. That was nearly 8 years ago and the hole in my heart is still there. I think of all the fun we had together, they were Brits and loved to get me pheasants. I miss them and can relate to your situation. Now I will go and get a Kleenex for my eyes.

STL Suomi

Just know that the sadness you feel will fade and joyful memories will take its place.

For now, I'm sorry for your loss.

Oh, no, Buck! I am so sorry! Growing up, we always had black-and-tan, standard size Dachshunds and they were all little clowns. Had three of them, Schnapps, Cassius and Zonker, help raise me. I'll say a special prayer for Sadie and ask my three to show her the ropes while she waits at the Bridge for yall.

Archived