SASS Wire Forum

Tuscon Stu has passed

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Tuscon Stu was one of the founders of the Rockford Regulators and our original TG. I can say that the cowboy program at Rockford would not be there if it was not for the hard work, dedication and generosity of Stu. Stu also happens to be the guy that got me into cowboy action shooting. After he retired as a school teacher he worked at Gander Mountain behind the gun counter and was showing me a AWA. He said "well if you like these you need to come see this" and handed me a Rockford Regulators flyer. He invited me out to watch and let me try his guns. A couple years later he also gave the gun department manager at the Gander across town a call and told him to hire me which he did. He also was a very active RO instructor and many shooters here in MI benefitted from his course. We will miss you dearly, rest in peace Terry.

Stu%202_zpsu3rys4yv.jpg

Prayers up for comfort for Stu's family and friends.

Prayers & condolences out to family & friends from Dakota Skipper and the Dawg.

Prayers for Tuscon Stu and his family and friends in this time of loss and grieving....God Bless them and give them peace that only you can provide.....Jim

Tucson Stu was one of the first cowboys I met when I started this game. He was a very fine and solid gentleman, with a great sense of humor that you had to pay close attention to appreciate. His contribution to cowboy action shooting in West Michigan early on is greatly appreciated by myself and many of my best pards. Prayers of comfort and peace to his family and friends. RIP Tuscon Stu.

Prayers for the family and friends. Deuce it's good folks like him and you that make this game fun. The pard that got me started passed before i shot my first match. Still miss him.

Archived