SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to 2015 SASS Club of the Year Paradise Pass Regulators

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Want to congratulate all of my Paradise Pass family on being named the 2015 SASS Club of the year. CC Top, Aunt B, Korupt Karl,Furball,Lil Sis,Short Term Emory, Ray L Gun. Michigan Slim, Kaya, Dusty Deputy, Flush Draw, Hoosier Mac Daddy and anyone else I have left out have worked very hard at making Paradise Pass one of the premier clubs in the whole midwest. When you are there you feel like you are at home. So happy for you guys. See ya'll this weekend.

I'm honored to have played a small part. It is an honor to be associated with the quality of folks that make up that family. Awful tolerant people to put up with me , or so I'm told......

very very very very fine bunch of cowboys and girls!!!!!

Yep, thanks all for providing us with a great place to shoot.

This honor is well-earned!

--Dawg

Wow!! I ain't sure who made this happen but what a great privilege to be a part of Paradise Pass! We have an outstanding family!! Thanks to all my pards and pardettes. CC and Aunt B congrats on a beautiful place to shoot our way into the old west.

Having shot there earlier this year, it's easy to see why they won. Congrats KK and all the pards at Paradise Pass who make it a great cowboy venue and experience.

A well earned recognition for some of the best pards you'll ever run across. Congratulations to all my friends at PRR.

CR :excl:

Congrats! This club takes cowboy action shooting seriously and shoot year round not just when the weather is nice. They shoot in the minus digits,single digits, and triple digits..they shoot with two feet of snow on the ground, they shoot with two feet of water on the ground, even in sidways blowing freezing rain. I was there once and it was raining frogs and they still shoot... the point is that crew has the range ready to go all the time. Awesome club and fellers!

Wow this is great news! Two Sons and I would like to congratulate The Paradise Pass Regulators for all your hard work

and dedication in developing a great club. This club has it all. Make sure you put Paradise Pass on your schedule.

Ole Short and Two Sons

Wow,

Still can't believe it ! This is such an honor.

I read an article a few years ago about a club that was club of the year, and thought that would be neat some day.

But, never really thought it would happen, because there are so many outstanding clubs in this game.

I want to say that this honor is a testament of the awesome crew that we have at Paradise. The property is just ground without

having the collection of outstanding people that we have.

This is the beginning of our 10th year. We got permission from the county to start the club in Oct. 2005 and held our first match

in March of 2006. So it has taken 10 years to assemble a perfect crew. All of you are so instrumental in this club and I can't thank

you enough for all you do !!

While we have many that have helped and donated items and money to the club, I wish to name those that over the years have

dedicated a great deal of time and are the club's backbone and reason for the success.

Thank you, Aunt B my wonderful better half for all you do every day behind the scenes to make is all happen and look so

awesome ! Willie Getum, for your help every day, Furball and Lil Sis, Korupt Karl, Flush Draw, Oopie daisy, Short Term, Ray L Gun, Michigan Slim, Kaya, Tracy, Dusty Deputy, Hundred X Kid, Kat McKay, Doc Molar, Slip Knots, Justice Despenser, Spoon River Sam, Cowboy, Hoosier Mac Daddy, Traveling Kid, Parde P.W., Frenchy Yukon.

As special thanks to just a few that have been such great ambassadors for the club and promote us at every turn; Duece Stevens, Straight Arrow Hombre,KJ Stevens, Crazy Mingo, Ol' Short Tom, Two Sons, Doc Eells, Mean Gun Mark, Boaz, Carty, Cowboy Rick, Prairie Dawg, Coal Car Kid, Sauk Trail, Hoot Hamilton, Shiloh Red, Card Shark Charlie, Rusty Finger

I'm sure I have forgot some names and I apologize in advance, getting old. LOL

Again thank you all for all you do for PPR !

A big Special thank you to SASS and Misty Moonshine !

And to our Club Members, thank you for sticking with us thru good and bad and all the changes over the years.

Without you we aren't there. I'm so looking forward to 2016 !

Thank you all !

I know I'm repeating, but our International Black Powder shoot would not go on without the additional help from Cowboy Rick, Prairie Dawg and Travelin Kid. Once again so many help from the list that CC put up.

I would also recognize the support from Michigan, Ohio and our fellow clubs in Indiana. The shooters are what make our club and we want to thank them for continuing to support us. We do listen and will continue to try to provide a premier shooting range.

Thanks go again to Padre PW who does our badges for all of our events. I know that we appreciate the input from everyone on what we can do better and we will listen....and to those who have given us guidance along the way.....(You know who you are) thanks for all of your help as well.

Thanks again all.....KK

At our monthly shoot Deuce Stevens read and presented the letter from Misty that officially recognized us as the club of the year. We had 62 shooters present and most of them were regulars that have supported us these past few years. We also had RJ Law from Michigan and Cowboy Carty travel to shoot with us. It was nice to have the support of the Michigan, Ohio and Indiana clubs as well. We are truly fortunate to have so many loyal shooters.

A portion of the "crew" will be traveling to the SASS Convention to receive the award. I, for one, am really excited....

KK

A very big Congrats to you all! Having recently had the pleasure of shooting with you all at your State match, I can see why you were the chosen ones this year! A great place to shoot, an excellent match and a wonderful bunch of folks! Well done!

We will not furget the big thanks that goes to Aunt Bee, C.C., and Willie fur providin'n the place ta do what we all Love!!!!!!

Great friends, great place, great memories!!!!

Furball, who has a hankeri'n fur aunt bee's chocolate cake!!!!!

And anything else she prepares!!!!!!!

Archived