SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations Crossfire Brown-Miakka's New Territorial Governor

serving justice

Thank you to all of the Miakka Misfits members for electing our new Territorial Governor Crossfire Brown, he is perfect for the job and now our voices will be heard.

Thanks Chris for stepping up to the plate and everything you do for this club .

Serving Justice

When I lived in Sarasota Miakka was my favorite shoot. WHO YOU CALLIN' SLOW :P

Idaho

Congratulations! (Or condolences as the case may be! :P)

Hoping to get a chance to shoot there again before the Seige this year. We head down to Dunedin the weekend before the Seige and, if things go right, we will head over and see you guys again. Been a couple of years since we made it there, but this year is looking promising.

DD

Thank you all for the kind words! I will try my best to do a great job for the Miakka Misfits and SASS.

CB

Congratulations! (Or condolences as the case may be! :P)

Hoping to get a chance to shoot there again before the Seige this year. We head down to Dunedin the weekend before the Seige and, if things go right, we will head over and see you guys again. Been a couple of years since we made it there, but this year is looking promising.

DD

Thanks, and I hope you all can make it DD. Remember shooting with you all at our club and the Siege in 2013.

CB

Congrats Crossfire!!

now that my Daughter is living in Tampa, I hope to make it over and shoot with you soon.

I heard ya'll have a mean Christmas Match.

Scratch

Congrats Crossfire!!

now that my Daughter is living in Tampa, I hope to make it over and shoot with you soon.

I heard ya'll have a mean Christmas Match.

Scratch

Hope you can make it Scratch! Our December match is the one to not miss. We have not designed the stage yet but we are adding a snow machine this year. Snow during your run may be a first in Florida!

CB

Thanks for doing what some others of us are unwilling or unable to do. Without people like you the job would not get done.

Congratulations Crossfire!

I've found our few brief conversations to be pleasant. I hope you can make it to the Convention so we can have a chat in person.

Regards,

Allie

Thanks Allie! I hope to meet you in person too! I cannot make it to Nevada this year but I will be at the TG Meeting at the SE Regional next week.

CB

excellent pick!

Archived