SASS Wire Forum

The Walking Dead - Tonight

Chief Rick

Aaaaaaargh!!!

No spoilers, please. We have to wait a year for this season to come to Netflix.

90 minute episode.

Is "HE" dead?

Spoiler alert. to see my comments, highlight the paragraph below. (the text is in white) If you don't want to see my comments, skip over my post.

My house is divided. I am of the opinion that Glenn is dead. Based on the anguish shown on his face has he was being torn to pieces. My daughter and wife, on the other hand, feel there is great speculation that viewers are seeing Nicholas's corpse, after falling on top of Glenn, being torn apart. They postulate that Glen slides underneath the dumpster and uses his last flare to draw the walkers away from his position. I don't see how this can happen as there are walkers on both sides of him. Frankly, I hope I'm wrong. Glenn is a favorite character for me.

There, now you can pick and choose which spoilers to see.

I had heard the term "aikido" before but was and am not familiar with it.

Looking it up, it seems that it's a method to defend yourself while maintaining some concern for the attacker.

It also seems the show has taken the definition more literally - with the vegetarian/all life is precious direction.

Will be interesting to see how Morgan "defines" it going forward.

Spoiler alert. to see my comments, highlight the paragraph below. (the text is in white) If you don't want to see my comments, skip over my post.

My house is divided. I am of the opinion that Glenn is dead. Based on the anguish shown on his face has he was being torn to pieces. My daughter and wife, on the other hand, feel there is great speculation that viewers are seeing Nicholas's corpse, after falling on top of Glenn, being torn apart. They postulate that Glen slides underneath the dumpster and uses his last flare to draw the walkers away from his position. I don't see how this can happen as there are walkers on both sides of him. Frankly, I hope I'm wrong. Glenn is a favorite character for me.

There, now you can pick and choose which spoilers to see.

If you really want to see......

I really like the Morgan story. I just think that the Wolf will get away and do exactly what he said. This is quite possibly the best "hope" episode that there has been.

No one, including anyone as slim as Glenn, could have slid under a dumpster.......the fence on the other side was clear, so was a possible jump......neither taken. Glenn is walker scat.

A very well crafted episode. I really enjoyed it.

Morgan is starting to act like a you know , a progressive , you can't be that way in a life or death situation . IMHO

Archived