SASS Wire Forum

Non-SASS CVA Optima V2 209 .50 Caliber Muzzleloader

Charlie T Waite

Deer season is upon us so up for sale is a Bass Pro Shop CVA Optima V2 209 .50 Caliber Muzzleloader with a Simmons ShotDot 1x30mm Red Dot Scope. I am going to be using either the Win 32 Special or the Win 30-30 from now on as they both have 16" barrels. Also I have about 5 other dark side rifles I can use if I want to shoot BP.

Specs:

The CVA® Optima® V2 enhances the Optima's long history of reliability with exciting features from CVA's top-of-the-line Accura V2: the trigger-guard actuated breech lever, internal parts, and "neutral-center-of-gravity" trigger. CVA's exclusive QRBP (Quick Release Breech Plug) offers easy no-tools access to the breech, even after 20+ shots. Less fuss and faster shooting mean more fun in the field! Barrel length: 26''. Overall length: 41''. Length of pull: 14". Weight: 6.65 lbs.
QRBP (Quick Release Breech Plug) for easy no-tools access to the breech, Trigger-guard actuated breech lever, ''Neutral center of gravity'' trigger, CrushZone recoil pad, Corrosion-resistant 416 stainless steel barrel, Ambidextrous stock, Reversible hammer spur, Bullet guiding muzzle, Includes solid aluminum CVA PalmSaver Ramrod. Here is a link to the description. I am asking $300 plus shipping. PM me if interested.
Charlie

Will consider offers Or trades as well.

BTT once more. Will be taking it to a auction on Sat if no response here.

Archived