SASS Wire Forum

he's been happy all day

Trigger Mike

my 10 year old gets upset easily and stays moody sometimes at the drop of a hat but today after getting his first deer he has had a really positive attitude. Even when I poked fun at him and asked him why his daddy never taught him to shoot better he did not get upset like he normally would have. he hung in there to look for the deer even though he kept wanting to rest or stop. I did not have to keep him motivated like normal. He was elated when we found it again and fired and ran up and fired at it again as it was still moving. He became more determined to succeed than he usually does. He was happy and proud all day. no fights with his siblings like usual. even his sister did not get him upset. hope it last.

I am going to go ahead and pay to have it mounted being his first. $425 seems high but if it helps him succeed elsewhere and remember the lesson of trying and waiting and persevering it will be worth it.

Glad to hear this good news...and congratulations...something he will never forget...Jim

Archived