SASS Wire Forum

Straight Arrow Hombre sets another Duelist world record.

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

First I'd like to give a little background. Doc Shapiro and Lead Dispencer started showing and listing cowboy world records on their websites about 13 years ago. They were true pioneers before we had outlets like youtube and Facebook to post cowboy action videos and information. I for one really appreciate their effort and they truly have helped promote out game and the great shooters we have in it. Also I do believe that in this day and age that these videos and times put fourth are indeed cowboy action world records. Everyone in the game knows where to find them and since WE are all cowboy action shooting it is a accurate representation of the spor. Videos have to be summited and guidelines are set fourth to follow. So please to the usual naysayers....save your nays.

Straight Arrow Hombre, South Paul and myself were at South Pauls cabin sending some lead downrange and we thought it was a good time for Straight Arrow to another shot at the record. Besting his original time by almost a second here is his new world record duelist run of 10 shots on target in 2.83 seconds. Congrats my friend. videos are kept and can be view at

http://jspublications.net/records/DStraightArrowHombre283.mov

http://www.spencerhoglund.com/worldrecords.html

I wanna see tha pistols!!!!! you sure thay taint semi autos???? dang borgs from MI!!!!!

great run!!!!

The crazy thing is that I've never known him to shoot duelist in a major match! :wacko: Does he?

Currently he is one of the best Wranglers in the region and division so he is still shooting major matches as two hander I can see him miving onto Classic Cowboy, FCD or even just regular duelist once he accomplishes some goals.

That's just insanity right there. I couldn't even draw both guns that fast, let alone shoot em. Are those real thumbs or bionic implants? I couldn't tell from the video because they were moving too fast.

Congrats big guy. I got to see you set the previous one at Paradise Pass last year. You keep getting better.

KK

Wish my thumbs would work that fast.

Congratulations :-)

Archived