SASS Wire Forum

FS: SKB 100 12ga. race ready.

Have for sale a SKB 100. Barrels have been cut to 22". Fully race tuned by Doc Noper which includes custom tuned springs,cleanly beveled chambers, bump step (hold open feature) and short stroked opening lever. You will not be disappointed in the function of this gun as it's set up identical to what I run. Stock has been refinished and there is a repair that has been done on the stock which has been epoxied and brass pinned, very professionally done as the pics will show, repair is smooth and is probably stronger than the one I currently shoot. Great handling shotgun for someone looking to pick up their SxS game. $1350 shipped to your FFL and FFL must be willing to accept from a individual. First "I'll take it" posted here gets it regardless of any PM conversations. Thanks for looking.

f54d427c-cd13-4039-b476-adc2731dd114_zps

0081989f-6676-4886-b5dc-5bc4ed34ed1a_zps

5bd17291-6e16-456a-b7c9-9fd36b8cc4c9_zps

I was having a tough time with a SxS and when I got home Deuce was selling a gun pretty much identical to this one. So I rage bought it thinking I needed a spare and it has been my main match gun every since. Don't think , just buy and you'll be way happy.

Archived