SASS Wire Forum

Original 1897 Winchester for sale

kidrick

Excellent condition 1897Winchester for sale 30" barrel stock and forearm in great condition . The gun has

great blueing on the barrel. The gun has been well taken care of. Asking $ 550 shipped.

Thanks for looking need FFL for shipping. I can e-mail pictures if interested. Sorry its a 12 ga. Ser# E-524708 no cracks in stock and forearm is in great condition, cycles from bottom and ejects from top flawless !

Excellent condition 1897Winchester for sale 30" barrel stock and forearm in great condition . The gun has

great blueing on the barrel. The gun has been well taken care of. Asking $ 550 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking need FFL for shipping. I can e-mail pictures if interested. Sorry its a 12 ga. Ser# E-524708 no cracks in stock and forearm is in great condition, cycles from bottom and ejects from top flawless !

great blueing on the barrel. The gun has been well taken care of. Asking $ 550 shipped

I'll bet it's a 12 gauge.

Going to need more information regarding this (not 1997, but 1897...?) shotgun. What's the serial number range? What date of manufacture? What's the detailed condition related to its most common issues of functionality, such as receiver threads, barrel threads & magazine tube threads condition (is the front end tight; does it wobble), how's ejection performance, barrel length/condition, cycling performance, stock cracks, integrity & condition, buttplate type and condition, forearm type and condition, + other routine condition issues?

What odds will you spot me if I bet it is a 16 gauge?[/quote

10-1

Archived