SASS Wire Forum

Brass for sale

Are they all the same brand or mixed head stamps?....Also do you know how many times they have been reloaded and if max loads were used in any? Are they deprimed/resized and polished?

9mm's sold to South Pass Kid

.38's sold to Percy Hallen

.45 ACP's sold to a local pard

RE: The questions - Headstamps are mixed, but 9's, .38's and .40's are mostly Federal.

Most of the 9's, .38's and .40's are once fired. They have not been sized, de-primed or polished.

I have not inspected the .45 ACP's, but believe they are mostly, if not all, large pistol primers. mixed headstamps.

The 7mm Rem. Mag.s have probably been reloaded twice. No max. loads. I don't recall the headstamp, but I think they are all the same.

FWIW, I may have some more brass in the not to distant future. Some more of the same, plus a few odds and ends.

Angus

7mm

I will take the 7mm brass. I am in Montana elk hunting and won't be home until Sat night I can send the Bucks Monday if that's ok. Thanks Al

7mm

I will take the 7mm brass. I am in Montana elk hunting and won't be home until Sat night I can send the Bucks Monday if that's ok. Thanks Al

Archived