SASS Wire Forum

Here is your chance, Cub Fans

THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR, RYE............MAYBE

:D Seems like next year never comes if ya know what I mean! Oh well, it could be worse last time for Cubs fans was 1908, Tribe won it all in 1948.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is Uno? Da Bums got beat last night and the Cards won.

I figured he would be all over me about unfair 8th innings. :lol:

And then there is that little matter of the Washington Huskies, :)

But we won't go into that right now.

Where is Uno? Da Bums got beat last night and the Cards won.

I figured he would be all over me about unfair 8th innings. :lol:

And then there is that little matter of the Washington Huskies, :)

But we won't go into that right now.

Uno had crawled into a corner in the fetal position with his spiced rum. He's happy about the Cards win. Let's hope they can take it all the way again.

As far as the Huskies, you'll have to take that up with him. Hopefully, I'll be far away when you do........... :P

Sad day in Kansas City tonight. Chiefs lost and the Royals lost.

See what happens in Chicago tomorrow with the Cards.

We kind of expect that from the Chiefs, who seem to find new ways to claw their way to the bottom.

Tomorrow will be a gut check for the Royals, that's for sure.

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, October 12, 2015 - spammer
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, October 12, 2015 - spammer

Hello every one i am the new user of this site, i am student. It's nice to interact with all you guys.

I'm a Colorado Rockies fan, so my team was mathematically eliminated from contention sometime around...oh...April. So I've been rooting for the Cubs ever since I realized this was the year Back to the Future 2 predicted they would win it all! Go Cubs!

They may have pixie dust all over themselves, Mr. Cassidy. You could very well get your wish.

They will be playing in front of a home town crowd the next two days and htey only need

two games to advance.

So much for an I70 series !! Cubs Win!! Cubs Win!!

Ain't a fan of either, but after a trip to St. Louis for a playoff series some years ago, the folks were the rudest, nastiest "fans" I've ever encountered, and I hope they NEVER win another game!!

The Cards are filled with ex Indians who suck….Mark Reynolds, Brandon Moss, Murphy and Jonnie Peralta (he's okay but I don't like him, he was a PITA when he was here!)

A Royals/Cubs Series would be pretty exciting, I must say!

Congrats Cubs, fingers crossed for tomorrow night's game at Kauffman Stadium.

Same as '86!! Same as '69!! Let's go METS!!!

Congratulations to the Chicago crowd.

The Cubs played like they wanted it real bad, and they did it all year long.

I would like to see them go all the way. It has been a long time for the

windy city.

As far as St. Louis goes, I still like the team but they really didn't play great baseball this year.

Yea, they had the best record, but they played some pretty sloppy games, and lost them with

an attitude. I think Chicago deserved it more. So for the rest of the year, go Cubs. :D

Congratulations to the Chicago crowd.

The Cubs played like they wanted it real bad, and they did it all year long.

I would like to see them go all the way. It has been a long time for the

windy city.

As far as St. Louis goes, I still like the team but they really didn't play great baseball this year.

Yea, they had the best record, but they played some pretty sloppy games, and lost them with

an attitude. I think Chicago deserved it more. So for the rest of the year, go Cubs. :D

3 home runs last night and 6 the night before!!! The Cubs are on fire!

So much for an I70 series !! Cubs Win!! Cubs Win!!

Ain't a fan of either, but after a trip to St. Louis for a playoff series some years ago, the folks were the rudest, nastiest "fans" I've ever encountered, and I hope they NEVER win another game!!

Never, ever visit Chicago wearing a Mets item or you will think the St. Louis fans are nice and mild mannered

Never, ever visit Chicago wearing a Mets item or you will think the St. Louis fans are nice and mild mannered

Did the Wrigley Field thing near the end of '86. I was 33 years old, 6' 3" tall and 260 trim lb.s with hair to my waist and a beard to match. My Mets jersey was partially obscured by a leather vest, but there was no mistaking who I was there to support. I sat one day with the Bleacher Bums and two days behind the visitors dugout. Davey Johnson vs. Don Zimmer!! One hell-of-a series!! I wasn't treated badly!

I've never been back to Chicago, but it wasn't because baseball fans were bad.

Maybe Capone took a liking to you, Backwater.

Did you buy booze while you wuz there? :lol:

More likely, it would have been my relations from New Jersey. My dad's family was well connected!!

Archived