SASS Wire Forum

Here is your chance, Cub Fans

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're showing some power tonight.

Well, they stumped the Pirates.

Go Cubbies. Run for the brass ring......

+1 ;)

Do ya think the Pirate player that got thrown out feels like an idiot? Probably not but he is.

Now that would be something to write about.

Yes it would. I'd pull for the Cubbies, unless they're playing the Royals

A Cards/Royals match exactly 30 years later would be really awesome. Of course the Royals/Astros series could make that difficult. Astros have played tough against them all year.

Won't be a Royals/Astros series that's for sure.

I think that if the Cubs can get past the Cards they have a real shot at winning it all but winning one game against the team with the second best record in the league is a lot different than winning a series against the team with the best record in the majors. My thought is that if they get in it, they can win it.

I'd like to see Cubs/Rangers in the WS, I'd have to go with the Cubbies because of the underdog thing but wouldn't care either way as long as it's a good series!

GO TRIBE 2016!

The series I mean is the one that starts today.

I kinda thought that. But not to long ago it would have been possible when the Astros were in the NL.

It's kinda nice seeing all of these young players taking the lead and getting the job done.

I'd like to see Cubs/Rangers in the WS, I'd have to go with the Cubbies because of the underdog thing but wouldn't care either way as long as it's a good series!

GO TRIBE 2016!

THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR, RYE............MAYBE

The WC games and the games today have been some pretty good games. Cubs/Astros World Series would be my choice.

I'm a Colorado Rockies fan, so my team was mathematically eliminated from contention sometime around...oh...April. So I've been rooting for the Cubs ever since I realized this was the year Back to the Future 2 predicted they would win it all! Go Cubs!

Archived