SASS Wire Forum

SASS AND NON SASS GUNS FOR SALE

Don't shoot any more so I am cleaning house.

2. Browning 22 lever gun Grade II--$550- with Cherokee Charlie butt cover--grape leaves

3.Non CAS - CZ 223 polymer stock-fired by previous owner-I never had time to scope it or shoot it: $500 as new

6.I have two cowboy rigs carved-buscadero style: $700 the other is old fashion: fully carved $700 size 42-46

If anyone is interested in pics I will be glad to send them to you. Please---no trades. Only interested parties ask for pics.

I have one pair of COLTS. Cal. 45 Nickle 4.75 " barrels. Black rubber handles. 3rd gen. action jobs. $3200

Thank you all for looking. 2 items have been sold. I thank you.

Trigger Mike,

Sorry I thought I put a price. $3200

John,

I don't have the original boxes but I have two blue boxes that they came in. I did the action jobs. I replaced all the working parts inside and polished every moving part in them and stoned what was necessary. No manuals. Nickle, 4.75 barrels, 45 colt and black rubber grips. Send me an e-mail and if you are interested I will send pics.

Thanks for asking.

CC

Charlie, wish I could afford them Colts!

We'll be thinking of you at Ambush this weekend. Love ya, miss ya.

Bama Red,

Something was missing out of my life last week. It Was Ambush 2015. I miss you all. Thank you so much for responding. You and some of the other folks are etched in my heart and mind. Forget hell! I won't ever do that. Love you too man. Miss seeing you.

CC

Bad Hand,

I will get those pics to you sometimes today. I have a Dr.s appt. shortly and I don't have time to do it right now. Thanks for asking.

CC

Bad Hand,

Pics sent.

CC

Archived