SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range 2016 - It's Coming FAST!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Main match posse lists not posted yet, only warm up. They will not be posted until today Wed. I'm on Posse 1 according to my packet but don't know who else is on it yet until the lists get posted. Glad you made it safely through the pass.

Scout

Main match posse lists not posted yet, only warm up. They will not be posted until today Wed. I'm on Posse 1 according to my packet but don't know who else is on it yet until the lists get posted. Glad you made it safely through the pass.

Scout

Mystery even to us PMs. I have talked to numerous shooters who normally shoot on my posse, and request to, that are on different posse. Posse assignment must have gotten difficult with such an awesome attendance. I will check to see who "will have the honors, ha), maybe you will be one. Have fun.

35 here.

Yeah the james gang is usually on the posse I'm on but they had some friends or family coming and there wasn't enough room so they got moved from what I was told.

Yeah the james gang is usually on the posse I'm on but they had some friends or family coming and there wasn't enough room so they got moved from what I was told.

Saw your name on prize winning pages. Gun I think.

Did something I haven't done in a LONG time. Stage was rifle, shotgun, pistol, pistol. Shot the rifle, shot the shotgun, shot the first pistol and was thinking I was going to have a pretty good run. Then the second pistol. Piff. Oh oh, misfire. Next shot, piff. Crap forgot to put powder in my C&Bs before seating the balls. Try to keep my mind on loading but be polite to people asking questions. Guess I got a little to pre-occupied. Five misses on one stage is a LOT of rank points. To add insult to injury the clock did pick up the cap pops. :P

Bummer Larsen!

I know that sinking feeling tho, when the realization of what you did hits you.

--Dawg

Did something I haven't done in a LONG time. Stage was rifle, shotgun, pistol, pistol. Shot the rifle, shot the shotgun, shot the first pistol and was thinking I was going to have a pretty good run. Then the second pistol. Piff. Oh oh, misfire. Next shot, piff. Crap forgot to put powder in my C&Bs before seating the balls. Try to keep my mind on loading but be polite to people asking questions. Guess I got a little to pre-occupied. Five misses on one stage is a LOT of rank points. To add insult to injury the clock did pick up the cap pops. :P

Did that once with one pistol. Was working the unloading table as I loaded and got distracted by long problem with a shooters jammed rifle. Learned my lesson!

Hope all else went OK for you.

I think there are two categories of Cap Gun shooters. Those who have loaded a cylinder with Dry Balls. Those who are going to load a cylinder with Dry Balls. I still tote a spare cylinder around. My condolences Larsen.

Coffinmaker

Archived