SASS Wire Forum

BRIGGSDALE COUNTY SHOOTISTS "Return of the Buffalo to the Plains"

Scary Indian Dude

I want thank the Briggsdale County Shootists for putting on an awesome annual shoot this weekend. I had a great time shooting the new stages, and the range was in great condition. A special thanks to Sixty-Nine Cent Wizzard, Kid Bucklin and Itchy. You all deserve a big hand, great job.

Congratulations to the overall Men & Women winner Assassin and Kitty Carbine.

Thanks

Scary Indian Dude

Just finished with the Third Annual "Return of the Buffalo to the Plains" at Briggsdale County Shootists. What a great shoot!!! If you happen to ever be anywhere close to northeastern Colorado in September, you shouldn't miss this event! It is one of the best run annual shoots we go to each year. If I had to pick one annual to attend every year, this would be it. Special thanks to Kid Bucklin, 69 Cent Wizard and Itchy. You guys rock!!! See you next year, Cool Hand Cos and Miss BJ

The absolute best annual shoot we attend. The stages are fun, the BBQ lunch is outstanding and the awards really fit well with the theme of the match. PLUS, a member on each posse wins a gun. What more could you ask for!! Kid Bucklin and Sixty Nine Cent Wizard do an outstanding job of running this club. However, I've yet to meet Itchy!

Bristlecone Jan

This is hands down one of my most favorite shoots, good food, great stages and as always LOTS of cowboys friends.. Myself and Ivy Wild have made this a permanent affair..

see ya next year

Wolf

Kid Bucklin, Wizard and crew,

Awesome job, it's been a real pleasure watching the Return of the Buffalo annual shoot go from a one day shoot to a TOP NOTCH annual.

Can't wait to sign up for 2016

Onray

Another fabulous shoot put on by Kid Bucklin and 69 Cent Wizard.

The scores are up at http://www.briggsdalecountyshootists.com/scores.htm. Unfortunately the side match scores are still with Kid but he promised to have them to me soon, check back later.

Archived