SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016 is FULL !

Yusta B.

Tbone could sell a boxcar of brussel sprouts on a street corner in Arkansas on a 100 degree day without breaking a sweat.

What about it BK?? You in?? I hope so 'cause we ain't parleyed in a coon's age!!!

So, what am I bid for a coveted spot on the roster? Anyone want to get in at the last minute? I used to make good money selling Cowboy tickets, course that was then. :wacko:

So, what am I bid for a coveted spot on the roster? Anyone want to get in at the last minute? I used to make good money selling Cowboy tickets, course that was then. :wacko:

Don't know about you Goody, but our spots ain't up for sale at any price! :o

BAC Shooter Fee........................$99.51

Spouse Shooter Fee....................$75.51

Bar3 RV Hookup..........................$65.00

RV fuel........................................$300.00

Ammo for 2 shooters....................$100.00

Crown Royal................................$100.00+

Miscellaneous..............................$500.00

The fun to be had.........................Priceless!

You mean the sour apple Jolly Rancher flavored stuff? Sorry, I know you like it Bone, but it ain't my cup'o'tea. :huh:

I do believe Fannie has found a couple of ways to mix it that she likes though. There may be a bottle or two in the motorhome, ya just never know.

What about it BK?? You in?? I hope so 'cause we ain't parleyed in a coon's age!!!

See ya there, Hillbilly! ;)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww------got my email confirmation today!!

Still waiting on mine and Red River Pearls. May be the only match I shoot next year but we will be there. Our first real date was at the Bar 3. Now that she can shoot again it will be great even if it's a year away.

DC

See ya there, Hillbilly! ;)

Too long to wait but that's just one more reason for me to look forward to Sep./Oct. 2016!!!!! ;):lol::lol::lol:

I'm just excited to be going.

I will get to try out the new knees.

Heck I might even feel like playing Iron Man Outlaw.

I know I can count on Titus to get me through 12 extra stages.

Oh yeah, I'm a happy fella!

Tbone there is no doubt Free At Last is the man and a great person to call friend. It is an honor to be a Posse Marshall and I'll be there to help with parking. Hopefully it'll not be a year before I see the rest of my family. The Bar 3 will always be my home away from home.

DC

Heck I might even feel like playing Iron Man Outlaw

Judge can't wait to shoot with you again my friend.

DC

Lookin' forward to seein' the Cheatem family again. It has been a while, my brother!!!

Heck I might even feel like playing Iron Man Outlaw.

You know I got your back brother!

Still waiting on mine and Red River Pearls. May be the only match I shoot next year but we will be there. Our first real date was at the Bar 3. Now that she can shoot again it will be great even if it's a year away.

DC

If I remember correctly, Fannie and I were there! We could see it in your eyes! :wub: It'll be good to see y'all again! It's been WAY too long!

Blackwater it's always good to see you.

Titus yes you and Fanny were there for the birthday party shoot when I first brought her to the Badlands. And you can still see it in our eyes.

Can't what to see all you again

DC

only 61 dollar bills were sent inn for the Great America's Best Value Inn Vacation Give away. We will have the drawing next week for the room and the winner will receive there money at BAC 2016 and Y'all know our Golden Rule----You must be present to win, You must be present to win.

Archived