SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee State Championship Oct. 8-10

Fast Harley,SASS#34953

Figure I'll kick this one back around to the front page.

Got quire a few top shelf vendors signed up for this one too!!

Well, Blackwater...THIS "top shelf vendor" is looking forward to being with y'all next week! 😉

We will be arriving Wednesday evening and open for business (custom ear plugs/bullets/accessories) on Thursday morning! Hope the weather is good...I need to dry out after Mason-Dixon!

Looking forward to seeing you!! Scarlett

Howdy,

Dang, it's only two days till the fun begins. Ammo loaded and firearms cleaned, just gotta round up the misc gear & clothing. Should be thar Thursday morning. Wish y'all safe traveling.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

Waimea, right now we have 6 Outlaws signed up and not a single one from Florida, there's always room for one more.

Randy

RSE

Thanks for the invite.

I have this match on my to-do list so you'll be seeing me up there soon enough but UNFORTUNATELY not this time.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

RSE

Thanks for the invite.

I have this match on my to-do list so you'll be seeing me up there soon enough but UNFORTUNATELY not this time.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

We look forward to seeing you whenever you can make it.

Randy

We set up the Cut The Rope and Pocket Pistol and Derringer stages tonight, everything is just about ready. Don't forget are you tough enough to wear pink on Thursday

See y'all there.

Randy

I'll be headed that way as soon as I get the flat tire on Schoolmarm's car fixed and pick up a few things!!

Blackwater, looking forward to seeing you again, it has been to long my friend.

Lady T and I are heading out around 2:00. Camping at campground, if anyone is looking for something to do there should be a group of us sitting around solving the worlds problems over a bottle of Crown. Even plan on firing up the grill for some burgers. Everyone welcome, bring some meat if you want something cooked. I can grill about anything. Specialty is road kill. Day old only please :lol:

Won't be long now ya'll....weather is cooling off a mite. I saw on weather.com where there is a special weather warning out for WarTrace, smoke warnings for the next 3 days :lol::lol::lol:

Kajun

TN Tombstone,

Saw your post on another topic about tge campgrounds & grilling some roadkill. Sixgun Schwaby & I are also on your posse. What campgrounds you firing up the grill at? We will be at the one on Barton Springs Rd in Normandy. Got some bacon wrapped venison backstraps begging to be cooked up to make more room in the freezer. Not roadkill though, this one jumped in front of a 340 Weatherby & lost that battle.

Looking forward to shooting with you all & meeting some more great people. This is our first TN State shoot, a bucket list cross off!!

Roper

Youall have a grand ole time. I am gonna make that shoot someday.

Shooter tip - KICKAZZ :D

Oklahoma Dee

Won't be long now ya'll....weather is cooling off a mite. I saw on weather.com where there is a special weather warning out for WarTrace, smoke warnings for the next 3 days :lol::lol::lol:

Kajun

Take heed, that special smoke warning is real!

Youall have a grand ole time. I am gonna make that shoot someday.

Shooter tip - KICKAZZ :D

Oklahoma Dee

DEE,

you would have had a great time again.........cause I'll be there... ;)

It was good shooting with you down in Louisiana. Maybe we can do it again next year.

..........Widder

Strangely enough I dont know the name of the campground but the address is 790 Whitthorne St, Shelbyville TN

About 200 yards from the one we used last year.

You bambi sounds better than my burgers I got to tell you. Looking forward to meeting you and yours. We will have plenty of time for social, looking like a great week. You may see some things you aint seen before.

I shot with a bunch of folks from up your way at the US Open a few months. Lots of fun and great shooters.

TNT,

What posse were you on @ the Open? We shot w/Okaw (sp?) & another good outlaw gunfighter? I remember Okaw's alias cuz he said he also did the mounted shooting which I used to do too.

Just pulled into the Barton Springs campgrounds & there is a BIG sign "No Firearms Allowed" or Alcoholic beverages. You guys might want to take this one off your website. Nice people so far but I would rather spend my $ at a campground that doesnt restrict my 2nd amendment rights. (This is a private campground leasing federal property.)

Not complaining, just sayin...

Yeah, me neither. Its just my broomstick w/a gun cover on it that I am taking in & out of the vehicle. Getting some Halloween flying practice in. Oh and thats just iced tea in my red solo cup...

Yeah, me neither. Its just my broomstick w/a gun cover on it that I am taking in & out of the vehicle. Getting some Halloween flying practice in. Oh and thats just iced tea in my red solo cup...

Are you Tough Enough To Wear Pink tomorrow at the Side-Matches? We'll be collecting money for the American Cancer Society. I'll start it out again this year with a $100 bill taped inside the jug. If everyone would donate $5 we would be sending in over $1000. Everyone has been touched in someway by cancer so please donate if you can.

Thanks
Randy

Just pulled into the Barton Springs campgrounds & there is a BIG sign "No Firearms Allowed" or Alcoholic beverages. You guys might want to take this one off your website. Nice people so far but I would rather spend my $ at a campground that doesnt restrict my 2nd amendment rights. (This is a private campground leasing federal property.)

Not complaining, just sayin...

Renegade Roper, glad you and Sixgun made it down to see us. I apologize for the campground, I think it is off the website now. I thought I posted somewhere about that but I may not have. I checked out their Facebook page after someone asked me to send out an email letting people know about them, that's when I saw their ban on guns and adult refreshment.

Be sure to check out the door prize table Friday night, their might be more Jack Daniels than you'd see in some Liquor Stores.

I saw y'all checking out the stages on the hill but you were gone when I got up there.

See y'all in the morning.

Randy

IMG_0266_zps9d8kqmzl.jpg

The Shoot-Off Stage is ready for tomorrow afternoon. The Shoot-Off is open to all competitors and is the only one I'm aware of that has 3 Categories based on shooting style, Traditional, Gunfighter and Duelist. Tomorrow after the Side Matches are finished.

Folks were beginning to roll in this afternoon, 193 registered shooters, should be a great time.

Randy

• 5 months later...

Archived