SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee State Championship Oct. 8-10

Fast Harley,SASS#34953

Not seeing a thread about Tn. State so I'll start one. The Wartrace Regulators

always put on a great match. Last Kiss and I have shot all of the matches since

'04. Nice range and really good folks at this club. Don't know how many are

signed up, but there is a cut off. Can't wait, myself.

Harley.

It'll be good to see ya' both again. I won't get to shoot this year but I'll be there for the whole thing!!

Orta' be one more wing-ding of a match and Bell Buckle is catering the banquet so you KNOW the food will be great!!

Friday night supper and lots of fun at the pavilion!!

WHOOPEEE!!!

Wish I could shoot!! I'll be two and a half months into a six-month shoulder rehab and I can't handle the shotgun. First time I've missed shooting a Tennessee State Match since 2003 when it happened the month after I started shooting S.A.S.S.!!

This is my home club and I've been a member of the board of directors for many years.

I just hope that we have great weather and that everyone shoots safely and has a barrel of fun!!

They have also gotten with a campground that is about 200 yards from the one they used last year. If you want to camp with us call Ray Beech at 931-580-3831. If it goes well this will be the host campground for the near future. Sounds like a good time will be had by all.

Can't find a motel room or I might shoot. Been there two times. They put on a great shoot.

Several good motels in Tullahoma and Shelbyville. The latter hosts the National Walking Horse Celebration and SHOULD have a good room or two. Both are about fifteen minutes from the range.

Can't find a motel room or I might shoot. Been there two times. They put on a great shoot.

Like Ocoee Red said Manchester has the only rooms I'm aware of. Here are a couple of motels.

Hampton Inn Suites (Brand new just opened) phone 931 728 9528 website http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/tennessee/hampton-inn-and-suites-manchesterBNAMNHX/index.htmlRooms $119.00

Ambassador Inn phone 931 728 2200 website http://www.ambassadorinn.com/

http://wartraceregulators.com/2015State/MOTELS.pdf

Hope this helps.

Randy

Figure I'll kick this one back around to the front page.

Got quire a few top shelf vendors signed up for this one too!!

Reckon me and Whiskey will be there, along with Copperhead Joe and Miss Bo. It's a great match with wonderful folks! Can't wait, see y'all soon!

Sent in my app last week. I'm looking forward to my first match at Wartrace!

Captain Bill,

I can almost 100% guarantee you'll have a great time. The Wartrace crew does a great job in putting this match together!

New this year, we'll have Pocket Pistol and Derringer Side-Matches along with normal Speed and Long Range Side-Matches. Also wear pink on side-match day and we'll have the Cut The Rope target set up and will be collecting money for the American Cancer Society.

There is still time to send in your entries.

http://wartraceregulators.com/2015State/application.pdf

Thanks

Randy

Kid Nama and I are signed up. The ammo is loaded and guns are working great. Just bought a bottle of Motrin so I have to say we are ready! Last year we visited the Jack Daniels facility with Ozark Azz and Maggie Darlin. Not sure how we can top that as the history and technology were both fascinating.

:(

Wish I could go.

Betcha there will be at least a couple Outlaws present. :P

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Waimea, right now we have 6 Outlaws signed up and not a single one from Florida, there's always room for one more.

Randy

Kid Nama and I are signed up. The ammo is loaded and guns are working great. Just bought a bottle of Motrin so I have to say we are ready! Last year we visited the Jack Daniels facility with Ozark Azz and Maggie Darlin. Not sure how we can top that as the history and technology were both fascinating.

Stoney, just got this approved for the targets, sometimes I do listen :D .

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNeBLxBZZ0dXcNP3LZRClhTeLN1uvwoJMX5bZWt4s88Vh-jY1Tb0KsJEA0lQOxKpg/photo/AF1QipODdvC7cQ2Fqn8DmOP9OzOSSvNUyOUpCM_I-h-e?key=cWlfTEVRTWNkc3k1UThxUUxZT2NrTDFqb2toRk1n

Randy

We are camping at the campground Papa Dave talked about just 300 yards from where we camped last year. I called Sale of Champion RV Park yesterday and spoke with the owner, Ray Beech. He says he only has a dozen campers signed up and has more room. He said there was a problem with the street address listed on the Wartrace TN Match site. The street is listed as Whi-PP-orne, but it is actually Whi-TTH-orne. He had me mail my check to a different address in Bellfast, TN 37019, but said everything is a "go" for us to stay there.

I have never used this site, so not sure how it works, therefore if I do not respond, please forgive me in advance. Let's Go's wife.

Letsgo, we will see you there, Copperhead Joe, Whiskey Creek, Ms Bo, Iron Maiden has a camping spot and Lady T and I have one, so you know we will be having fun.

I talked to Whiskey Hayes yesterday. Seems we made a good decision to raise the limit on applications. It's a little over a week 'til the match and we have a few spots open!! Not many, mind you, but a few.

If you're looking for one of the best state matches in S.A.S.S., here's your chance!!

This will be our first trip to Wartrace too! Looking forward to the match and all that comes with it.

Camping at Ray's place too and he said he has quite a few spots left.

Thanks for getting me in on short notice.

Got some non shooters coming with us just to spectate and see what the heck we do.

MT Pockets and Trixi O'Duell

Shooter books are on line at wartraceregulator.com. This includes main match shooters book that contains a lot of info, schedule of events, maps plus stages etc. Also side match shooter books are listed, warm up, black powder, wild bunch. You can get the round count for the matches you want to shoot from these books. Category list and posse assignments are posted also. If you talk nice to Papa Dave he might still let you register.

Whiskey Hayes

Yee Haw I'm more excited than a cat in a tuna cannery! If y'all haven't signed up yet tell Papa Dave to put a little more water in the soup. We're gonna treat y'all so many ways you are bound to like one of them. I heard a rumor that you'll get your money's worth on Thursday, that actually makes the main match FREEEEE. So shake the dust off your boots & come ready to shoot, ready to cook some chili, and ready to howl at the Tennessee moon.

Archived