SASS Wire Forum

My wife has lost the battle with cancer-FuneraL ARRANGEMENTS

Korupt Karl

I am sad to say that after 4 and half years, Kay has lost the battle. She passed peacefully around 5am this morning. She is in heaven with her parents, our daughter Kourtney and gets to see my mom again and finally meet my father.

I, once again, thank all of you for the prayers, the support and your friendship. When we meet the next time I will be giving hugs. Right now we have a lot to deal with....I already have so many offering to help and while I know I could count on any of you, the time will come that I might ask a favor, but for now we are good.

Kay's standard email went out initially to over four hundred of her friends and beyond. We have been blessed to have so many friends. I told her the funeral will be that of a queen....in both respect and in size. I will need you all so much as time goes by. We are already surrounded by Kay's close girlfriends and family and I am so happy that she is no longer in pain.

During Kay's life she was a teacher, a realtor and a friend to so many, a mentor to those who needed it and a huge supporter of various charities. Her passing will not only leave a huge void in our lives, but she will be missed....she was a gentle, kind and loving woman. I will be lost for quite some time.

Thank you all again.

KK

FYI: Kay's funeral arrangements are visitation at McComb funeral home on Maplecrest Ave with visitation from 2-5 and 7-9 on Thurs. and the funeral at 10:30 at St Charles Catholic Church at Reed and Trier.

Memorials to Cancer Services of Ft Wayne and The Carriage House

I am so sorry for your loss KK,

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

Frenchy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived