SASS Wire Forum

My wife has lost the battle with cancer-FuneraL ARRANGEMENTS

Korupt Karl

I am sincerely sorry to hear of your loss.

As a Christian I know that Kay is in a better place.

As a human being, I know that you wish she was still with you.

My prayers are going out for you and for Kay.

Duffield

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karl, my heart felt condolences and sympathy to you, your family and friends. May Kay at Peace now with no suffering, have a special seat next to Jesus at the right hand of God

Sad news.

Condolences to you & your family.

Know that you folks will be in our thoughts and prayers.

--Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

My condolences to you and your family,Vaya con Dios

KK - so sorry to hear this. Even though I never really met Kay I know she was one special lady just by the way your eyes lit up when you talked about her. I defiantly look forward to giving you a hug the next time I see you. Take care my friend and know even though we are far away you are alway in our thoughts and prayers.

TL and DF

Prayers for your strength through this time from Cayenne Kay and I. So sorry for your loss.

So very sorry to hear this Karl. Prayers for you and family.

Karl,

Buick and I were away for the weekend and just came home to the news....you and your family have our deepest sympathies, and we pray that the Lord gives you comfort and the strength to make it through the coming days.

Please let me know if there's anything we can do for you.

Calico Mary

Karl, you and Kay are part of our family. We love you brother. Oopsie Daisy and I have had you and Kay in our daily prayers for some time. Will see yah soon and will be expecting that hug.

Karl, our most sincere condolences from Ruth and I. You are in our thoughts. It was a fight like no other we know you never came across, no one knows that fight until you've had to do it. You were strong for Kay and she knew that and we know when she looked at you until the very last look she saw love. The travels you made to do everything you could, every day, every night, know one knows how hard it is until they have to do it. You did the best and we know she knew that too. Take care, the first days, weeks, months, years are the hardest but you have so many ready for your call...anyone you know, including us, will be there for you. Remember if you need a call, a walk, a breakfast, lunch, dinner just call any of us and we will be there.

I know how sad you feel. My condolences and prayers for your wife, you and your family.

I am so sorry Karl, you will be in my prayers.

I am sad to say that after 4 and half years, Kay has lost the battle. She passed peacefully around 5am this morning. She is in heaven with her parents, our daughter Kourtney and gets to see my mom again and finally meet my father.

I, once again, thank all of you for the prayers, the support and your friendship. When we meet the next time I will be giving hugs. Right now we have a lot to deal with....I already have so many offering to help and while I know I could count on any of you, the time will come that I might ask a favor, but for now we are good.

Kay's standard email went out initially to over four hundred of her friends and beyond. We have been blessed to have so many friends. I told her the funeral will be that of a queen....in both respect and in size. I will need you all so much as time goes by. We are already surrounded by Kay's close girlfriends and family and I am so happy that she is no longer in pain.

During Kay's life she was a teacher, a realtor and a friend to so many, a mentor to those who needed it and a huge supporter of various charities. Her passing will not only leave a huge void in our lives, but she will be missed....she was a gentle, kind and loving woman. I will be lost for quite some time.

Thank you all again.

KK

I am sad to say that after 4 and half years, Kay has lost the battle. She passed peacefully around 5am this morning. She is in heaven with her parents, our daughter Kourtney and gets to see my mom again and finally meet my father.I, once again, thank all of you for the prayers, the support and your friendship. When we meet the next time I will be giving hugs. Right now we have a lot to deal with....I already have so many offering to help and while I know I could count on any of you, the time will come that I might ask a favor, but for now we are good.Kay's standard email went out initially to over four hundred of her friends and beyond. We have been blessed to have so many friends. I told her the funeral will be that of a queen....in both respect and in size. I will need you all so much as time goes by. We are already surrounded by Kay's close girlfriends and family and I am so happy that she is no longer in pain.During Kay's life she was a teacher, a realtor and a friend to so many, a mentor to those who needed it and a huge supporter of various charities. Her passing will not only leave a huge void in our lives, but she will be missed....she was a gentle, kind and loving woman. I will be lost for quite some time.Thank you all again.KK

My prayers go out to you .

I am sorry for your loss.

Archived