SASS Wire Forum

My wife has lost the battle with cancer-FuneraL ARRANGEMENTS

Korupt Karl

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karl,

I am so sorry to hear of your great loss.

You both fought a hard fight and now Kay is at rest.

Please take some quiet time for yourself.

Be well.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Prayers up for you and your family

My God give you peace in knowing she is no longer in pain, and is in a truly better place.

Scratch

May you feel the hand of the cowboy family firmly on your shoulder during this sad time. May she rest is peace and no longer be in pain. Our thoughts are with you.

Karl - I got no words other than she is no longer in pain and that I will pray for you all. This morning in church I will be singing a special and will pray that you will feel the meaning of the words. The song is 'I am not alone.' May God be with you and comfort you.

Grizz

Karl, I am so sorry for your profound loss. You have my deepest sympathies and most sincere condolences. May your strong faith bring you peace and your friends and family bring you strength and understanding.

Dang, sad to hear this! we will be saying an extra pray for her and you today at church. I know Arizona is a long ways away but if we can do anything from here don't hesitate to ask. If you ever get out this way we have a spare bed and a hot cup of coffee for ya.

Rafe and Sierra Conager

KK,

I don't know you, have never met you. But my thoughts and prayers are with you for your extreme loss. I can only imagine what you are going through.

Trust in Him, He has a plan and will walk with you down this and every road.

Condolences KK on the loss of your wife..may the support of your family & friends give you strength.

+1.

when I first read your news I wanted to cuss,,, but, you know my heart!!!

LORD GOD, please oh please send the Comforter to Karl and the rest of the family and friends,,,, may the peace that passes ALL understanding fall upon them.

Karl - I got no words other than she is no longer in pain and that I will pray for you all. This morning in church I will be singing a special and will pray that you will feel the meaning of the words. The song is 'I am not alone.' May God be with you and comfort you.

Grizz

Karl and thought and prayed for you while singing this song this morning. You are not alone.

Grizz

(the original artist does it much better than I ever could.)

Archived