SASS Wire Forum

My wife has lost the battle with cancer-FuneraL ARRANGEMENTS

Korupt Karl

I am sad to say that after 4 and half years, Kay has lost the battle. She passed peacefully around 5am this morning. She is in heaven with her parents, our daughter Kourtney and gets to see my mom again and finally meet my father.

I, once again, thank all of you for the prayers, the support and your friendship. When we meet the next time I will be giving hugs. Right now we have a lot to deal with....I already have so many offering to help and while I know I could count on any of you, the time will come that I might ask a favor, but for now we are good.

Kay's standard email went out initially to over four hundred of her friends and beyond. We have been blessed to have so many friends. I told her the funeral will be that of a queen....in both respect and in size. I will need you all so much as time goes by. We are already surrounded by Kay's close girlfriends and family and I am so happy that she is no longer in pain.

During Kay's life she was a teacher, a realtor and a friend to so many, a mentor to those who needed it and a huge supporter of various charities. Her passing will not only leave a huge void in our lives, but she will be missed....she was a gentle, kind and loving woman. I will be lost for quite some time.

Thank you all again.

KK

FYI: Kay's funeral arrangements are visitation at McComb funeral home on Maplecrest Ave with visitation from 2-5 and 7-9 on Thurs. and the funeral at 10:30 at St Charles Catholic Church at Reed and Trier.

Memorials to Cancer Services of Ft Wayne and The Carriage House

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KK, You both will be in our prayers. You can take real comfort in knowing that she's now at peace and had a wonderful spouse throughout her life and particularly all through her most recent earthly ordeal with cancer.

Soldier on my friend...

Karl

I did not have the privilege of knowing Kay but know you and share your grief. I am glad that her pain is over and that she is in God's embrace. Time now to celebrate her life. May the rest of us honor her life by living ours as well as she did. If there is anything I or your extended cowboy family can do for you--you have only to ask. Your friend, Cass.

Karl,I am so sorry for your loss.

Karl,

I am quite saddened to learn of Kay's passing. May the blessings of her well lived life and the love of family & friends give you comfort.

Vaya con Dios,

Keystone

Karl,

My condolences, Pardner! You are both in my families prayers. I know you are surrounded by family and friends physically, and, also know you are surrounded by hundreds if not thousands of cowpokes that are praying and supporting you through their spirits to yours!

May you find Peace,

KCD

So sorry to hear of this, Karl. The sense of loss is profound, but in the end we know that her suffering is done and that she is in a better place. As always, if you need anything, you only have to ask.

Count

I find that lump in my throat as I read this Karl. I am saddened and heartbroken for you and your family on Kay's passing.

I am at a loss of words, yet you know that I am a phone call away, just as always.

I can honestly say that I've never met a man who seemed to love life as much as you and you helped many of us love our life even more because of knowing you AND those few times I've met Kay.

And although the love of life is obvious to those who know you, you also have a gentle and honest way of expressing that the passing of life can also be a blessing.

BJ and I are blessed to have met Kay and to have shared a short meal with you both on certain occasions.

These words I write are from my heart which is saddened on this Sunday morning.

This isn't the first time I've said that I love you man and a prayer will be constantly on my lips for you and your family during the next few weeks that you can find comfort in know Kay is with her Lord and is at peace.

I think it was King David in the Bible that stated at the death of his child, that we won't always have our love ones with us, but we may one day go to be with them.

God bless ya brother.

..........Widder

Karl I am so sorry for your loss. Cattail Rose's and my prayers are with you for the strength to deal with what the future holds, and also that the Lord will surround you with his loving care and support. If there is anything we can do just give us a shout.

Prayers up for the Family

I am saddened for you Karl. I know how much Miss Kay meant to you and I cannot fathom your loss.

Know that she is in a better place and that she suffers no longer. As Widder said, I am only a phone call away.

Schoolmarm and I will keep you both in our prayers.

Peace and comfort to you and your family and friends, and know that someday her memory will bring you joy again.

Archived