SASS Wire Forum

Longmire

Tex Jones, SASS 2263

I'll be opening a fresh bottle of Makers Mark and watching after dinner.

:)

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-longmire-poetic-justice-netflix-20150909-story.html

Hope so. The last episode sure left the series with a lot of loose strings that were interesting.

I'll say! Hoping season 5 comes out next week!

I'm up to episode 7, I'm trying to pace myself, but it's not working real well...

I wanted to do that, but She Who Must Be Obeyed said otherwise

I can't imagine binge watching all the episodes.

I'm going to watch them as if they were weekly. Then I have something to anticipate as the Fall weather gets colder. I'm also not going to open any Longmire threads until I see the last episode lest people can't contain themselves and divulge too much info. ;)

I'm going to watch them as if they were weekly. Then I have something to anticipate as the Fall weather gets colder. I'm also not going to open any Longmire threads until I see the last episode lest people can't contain themselves and divulge too much info. ;)

^_^;) What a woose (wuss). ;)^_^

Then how did you read this thread?

I watched the season a lot faster than I had intended, but it was pretty darn good and hard to stop watching the next episode. Now it's over and I have to move on to another series. I started watching Strange Empire. It's a Canadian Western and pretty good so far.

Would someone please tell me HOW I can find Longmire? I lost contact last year and haven't been able to find him. I have uverse. Help!!!

Cherokee Charlie

Would someone please tell me HOW I can find Longmire? I lost contact last year and haven't been able to find him. I have uverse. Help!!!

Cherokee Charlie

Charlie, I think the only place to find Longmire Season 4 is on Netfix. Do you have Netfix?

I watched the season a lot faster than I had intended, but it was pretty darn good and hard to stop watching the next episode. Now it's over and I have to move on to another series. I started watching Strange Empire. It's a Canadian Western and pretty good so far.

Howdy Redwood,

Thanks for the heads up on Strange Empire. I am through the first four episodes and it has been very good.

CB

BGQ,

I have Netflix as movies that we order every week by mail. I guess I will have to cancel that and watch it on Netflix. Thanks for your help.

CC

BGQ,

I have Netflix as movies that we order every week by mail. I guess I will have to cancel that and watch it on Netflix. Thanks for your help.

CC

Since you already have a disc subscription with them, you might see if it's available on DVD for you. I'd check before canceling.

Good luck!

BGQ,

CC

Charlie, Netflix does have Season 4 on their streaming video that you can watch on your computer. At this time, seems Netflix only have Seasons 1thru 3 on DVD.

Howdy Redwood,

Thanks for the heads up on Strange Empire. I am through the first four episodes and it has been very good.

CB

No problem. It was recommended to me by a buddy that has thousands of westerns on DVD and watches everything that comes out in regards to westerns. And yet, I still can't get him to come cowboy shooting with me. What's wrong with some people.

Archived