SASS Wire Forum

Who's Coming to Hell Fire '15? Updated list, post 36

Chief Rick

Updated list, post 36

Here is the current list of applications received.

If you're not on it, you still have time. :D

Applications will be accepted right up until the safety brief Saturday morning!

11993293_1605806159669699_53659684053934

He might be waiting to see how bad he does in the side matches before he decides to play the game..... ;)

I've heard a strong rumor that a couple young studs who are super proficient with the 97 will be coming after him at the side matches.

I'm glad there ain't no bullseye on my backside..... :D

..........Widder

Widder,

Maybe he's planning on paying at the gate?

:ph34r:

Hey Chief.....I guess I better go ahead and send my app in.....I was under the impression Widder was payin', but lookin at the list I guess he forgot me.....:)

Red Knee

Hey Chief.....I guess I better go ahead and send my app in.....I was under the impression Widder was payin', but lookin at the list I guess he forgot me..... :)

Red Knee

:D

Hey Chief.....I guess I better go ahead and send my app in.....I was under the impression Widder was payin', but lookin at the list I guess he forgot me..... :)

Red Knee

I'm bringing you a can of one of the best lubes just for your SG (WD40). I was thinking that was a very kind gesture of friendship..... :D

..........Widder

Hey Slick,

Don't tell Krazy Kajun his name has the misspelled thingy ma jigs under them. He still thinks he is spelling his correctly. :o)

I got one under my name also.

I looked over and saw it under Krazy's name and thought it might have meant 'celebrity' status..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

I got one under my name also.

I looked over and saw it under Krazy's name and thought it might have meant 'celebrity' status..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

I'ma thunkin it signifies which ones you gotta look out for....and I mean that in the nicest way ;)

Kajun

Sure looking forward to seeing everyone soon. Sorry you can't make it Al, it just want be the same with out you guys. Apps are still coming in daily on the stage coach. If your even thinking about coming get yours in before its to late.

Your pal,

Slick

Hey Widder,

Your name does have 'em too. But, my new name is Knob Creek "Dawson". And, this whole time I was thinkin' it was Knob Creek Drover.....go figure! :mellow::D

Howdy Drover.

Its a 'Cajun' thing about how they pronounce certain names ......... :lol::lol::lol:

Looking forward to seeing you again. This would be a good match to shoot that NEW TOY you have... ;)

..........Widder

Yep. It's kinda like how we pronounce Hebert as "A bear". Boudin as "boo-Dan". Pirogue as "pee-row". We pronounce Dawson as "Bait".

:o

I heard Red Knee is pronounce: 'Eee Zzz' :lol::lol:

..........Widder

Hey Skinner, I like that. Yep, just call me "bait"...........I lure them in just before I spring the trap! :D My best friend living in Cajun Country (last name is Hebert) owns a snow cone stand in Breaux (Widder, that is pronounced "bro") Bridge (Widder, that is pronounced "bridge" :P ) We have passed many a large time in Breaux Bridge during the Crawfish Festival...come to think of it, we passed many a large time even when the Crawfish wasn't going on.. Kind of like the "Large Time" we are gonna pass in two weeks at Hell Fire! POO-YI!

kcd

Hey Skinner, I like that. Yep, just call me "bait"...........I lure them in just before I spring the trap! :D My best friend living in Cajun Country (last name is Hebert) owns a snow cone stand in Breaux (Widder, that is pronounced "bro") Bridge (Widder, that is pronounced "bridge" :P ) We have passed many a large time in Breaux Bridge during the Crawfish Festival...come to think of it, we passed many a large time even when the Crawfish wasn't going on.. Kind of like the "Large Time" we are gonna pass in two weeks at Hell Fire! POO-YI!

kcd.

I've been to a snowball stand in Breaux Bridge during the Crawfish festival one year....wonder if it was Hebert's. A cold snowball on a hot South Louisiana day is a good thing. A pass through the drive thru daiquiri stand is even better. :blink::lol:

Kajun

K&T Guns coming with loads of guns and bullets! See you there!!

Archived