SASS Wire Forum

Justice Lily Kate's Resignation from Wild Bunch

Justice Lily Kate, SASS #1000

Friends:

In the hope of preventing speculation, conjecture, and guessing …. I resigned as a Wild Bunch member due to personal and medical reasons. My resignation will give me more time to work toward raising $1,000,000 for the Scholarship Fund and, in turn, awarding $1,000,000 in scholarships to deserving SASS members. I will also continue to support the Wild Bunch in their endeavors. Please be kind enough to respect my privacy in all of this. I am looking forward to getting back on the range and seeing all you Pards and Pardettes down the trail.

Kate

Kate,

I enjoyed meeting you at WR - hope to see you down the trail again. Thank you for your contributions to my favorite (well ... almost) thing to do!

CR

I think the world of you. It's easy to understand having to pull back some. I hope all goes as you wish and look forward to catching up with you two on the range.

Yer pard,

Joe

Been proud as a peacock to know you. Good luck with the scholarships. Hope to see you again. and the thing goes for Ozarks Belle

Happy Trails

Lilly; Take good care of the Judge as well and enjoy your venture.

KK

JLK, as long as you have put up with that "Bunch" the Pope himself has you on a short list for sainthood! Always a pleasure to see you and shoot with you. Thanks for all you have done on behalf of SASS and its members.

Bigggggggggggg Huggggggg!!!!!

mmmmm and looking forward to sitting around with you both!!!!!!

The Scholarship Fund is indeed a most important endeavor that you have spent much time devoted to and we all agree you should not be distracted from your course. Hugs the next time I see you babe.

Scout

JLK,

Thanks for all you have done to keep this ball Rollin'. Let us know if we can help with anything. Hope to get to shoot with you some more soon.

Yeller Boots

I always have, and always will, cherish those opportunities to visit with you and the Judge. And, it was a pleasure to have shared a posse with you (at least a couple of times).

To tie me down to one sentence: She always did it with such class.

Thanks for all. Best wishes. And, see you down the road.

Glass raised fur ya both!

Furball and co.

Thank you for all of your work as a Wild Bunch member and the efforts you have put towards the Scholarship Fund. We are looking forward to seeing you at more matches! Take care of yourself.

...Shamrock Sadie and Knot Hardly Dunn

Miss Kate...sometimes pulling back a little is the only way to get more accomplished. We appreciate all you've done to help preserve this game we love so much and look forward seeing you get out and enjoy it more yourself.

Four Bucks

Thank you for all the very hard work. Now for a little shooting, go get em gal!

The Scholarship fund is my favorite cause in S.A.S.S. as a few others will tell you. Thanks for all you've done and I hope to see you at Wartrace as well!!

Howdy,

Good luck and good health to you.

Just to let you know the local university is down 5,000 students since 2009.

Im sure money has to be a hurdle for high school grads.

Let me make a suggestion on how to hand out help.

Many students come to college telling Mom-an-Dad how hard they work etc.

Then at the end of the year they have a collection of incompletes and dropped classes

and maybe a C or two.....

Oh yes and some of them are pregnant.

I would not give a cent to freshmen. Not a cent.

Second year if they have really done work they will have at least a C plus average, maybe some help.

Give assistance to third and fourth year students.

Even maybe pay some of their accumulated debts down.

A Junior with decent GPA deserves some help and a Senior for sure.

I knew one junior student with three count em three part time jobs and AND a decent GPA.

And I hope you can find out if you are looking at real grades and not some clever printout

Good luck with that.

Best

CR

Archived