SASS Wire Forum

Members email

Chance Ramsay

Which email is that?

I hope everone takes time to read Misty's email it is well written. I for one thank her and all the Sass employee's for what they do.

Chance Ramsay

+1

Deadeye Dingus

WHICH EMAIL???????

Howdy,

I checked my email back to aug 1 and trash.

No email from her.

I would very much like to really know whats happening.

I have had clubs that I was a member fall apart and I don't want that to

happen to SASS.

I have also seen a reorganization save the day and I hope that's happening now.

Best

CR

I do get the cc so they have my address.

It was a message incorporated in to the Member Bulletin. Check the Member Bulletin - September 2015 that was sent out yesterday morning.

Misty

Oh, ok. Yes, I did get that yesterday.

Thanks, Misty. You are doing some incredible work.

Got mine yesterday as well... great info as usual from Misty! Thanks for that!

To anyone that didn't get it, check your spam or make sure your email is up to date in your personal settings. Or maybe you've been put on the naughty list.....

ok, I made up that last part. :lol::lol:

I also wanted to say that the photo on the front of the cowboy chronicle is fantastic!!

I have looked no Email from sass for that matter can't remember last time I received an email.

EMN

Have you changed you email since joining? You may want to go to the main page http://www.sassnet.com/ and fill out the "Update your membership Information" form. If you scroll down, its almost to the bottom. That's how they email you any info along with the Cowboy Chronicle. Once that's changed, you will want to check/change your email under the "my settings" under your wire forum profile settings. The two places aren't connected.

If someone is not receiving emails they should go here http://www.sassnet.com/Membership-Services-001A.php and update their personal information. You should also try looking in your spam or junk folder.

Apparently I wasnt the only one who did not realize you have to actually click on the banner that says "CLICK FOR IMPORTANT MEMBER NEWS!!".

Now that I did and read it, thank you Misty Moonshine and the rest of the SASS board for answering all of those questions (even the ones you didn't have to).

Archived