SASS Wire Forum

Stainless Steel Magazine Supplier

Hud McCoy

Does anyone have a source for the stainless steel magazine tube for Uberti 1873. Long Hunter is out, PGA and others don't have them. I had bought one from Long Hunter and like it a bunch, especially in the humid northeast. I don't think Uberti made them it was a private venture. Any leads would be appreciated.

Oops PGW I mean.

Are you talking about the S/S replacement magazine tube or the insert?

The replacement magazine tube was produced by Matt Masterson, he no longer shoots and hasn't made them in a couple years.

Thanks Slick. OBTW I really like my brass rifle sights and the 73 hammer spring I got from you. Prompt business.

The replacement magazine tube was produced by Matt Masterson, he no longer shoots and hasn't made them in a couple years.

Thanks Slick. OBTW I really like my brass rifle sights and the 73 hammer spring I got from you. Prompt business.

Rance ;)

Thinkin' Slick was askin ya what yer lookin fer.. :)

SS magazine?? Or the insert that goes inside of it.. :)

Rance ;)

Thinkin' Slick was askin ya what yer lookin fer.. :)

SS magazine?? Or the insert that goes inside of it.. :)

Magazing tube.

Magzine tube. Thanks for the info.

Hud,

Matt was the only person that I knew of making these magazine replacement tubes. Sorry I couldn't help you .

Your pal,

Slick

Thanks for your input and I have someone who doesn't like the one on their rifle and I am purchasing their tube. I like those tubes for areas with high humidity. I use the stainless mag spring and follower in all of my rifles, cuts own on rust.

Archived