SASS Wire Forum

I am HAPPY with SASS!

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

Not me. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much. My gun safe is overcrowded. My hand has cramps from shaking hands with so many wonderful people. I hate work cause it interferes with my shooting. I could go on and on. I wish SASS would just..... wait.... Never mind.

ME TOO!!!!! :D :D :D :D

SS

aka Smilin' Shadow

Like many of the friends in SASS I have shot various firearm sports over the years. While we each have one that we may like better than the other I find SASS to be the most fun and some of the finest people. I recently attended a State match and on my posse was a shooter in the same class as myself. He and I always are neck and neck in the competition and enjoy the challenge. My rifle had a a malfunction in one of the stages. My SASS pard come over to me and offer his own rifle for the rest of the match with the challenge to try and out shoot him with his gun. Got mine fixed and made it through the match. But a fine example of the cowboy way and the quality of the people in this sport.

SASS will continue, like any organization things must change in order to meet the needs of time. We are at that point. I am sure that in hindsight things could have been done better in SASS (tell me that does not apply to all of US) but hopefully we learn from the past and improve as we go forward !

I am always looking forward to the next match!!!!

I am tired of the nay-sayers whining about this and that about SASS!!!! I for one and happy as a pig in slop,,, cept I don't get to shoot as much as Ide like!!!!

Could not agree more....

I had never condidered shooting competitivly-until my husband began enjoying cowboy shooting and now we have this to do together. I admire the folks who do this-I'm honored that they welcome me to shoot with them.

SASS has been good for me/us and l'm happy to be a part of this. Thanks for all the challenges and the fun!

I am tired of the nay-sayers whining about this and that about SASS!!!! I for one and happy as a pig in slop,,, cept I don't get to shoot as much as Ide like!!!!

I agree with EVERY word!! Hugs!

Could not agree more!

Back in the seventies we used to say, "love it or leave it"!

I love it!

I totally agree. Also It is also nice when you go to different matches and meet up friends that you have made over the years!!!

Nawlins

Have to agree with you Cheyenne . . . I'm glad I found SASS 17 years ago. Wish it had been sooner. I've made so many friends, and had so much fun. Sure, no one likes it when prices go up, but that's the way of the world.

I'm not much of an organization "joiner". Officially, I belong only to my church, SASS, and the NRA. I'll continue to be a SASS member because it's the right thing to do -- price increase or no.

I guess I could say the same about church and the NRA.

Just play the game according to the rules and enjoy the company. There is not a better bunch of people to be with. I would hope that SASS officials would not spend a whole lot of time worrying about what some few discontents complain about. Enjoy yourself and let the serious stuff apply to the politicians in Washington.

I have no idea what I've spent on this game......don't care. I would pay twice the price for all the great friends I've made. Not to mention the time I got to spend with Gaslight before he passed away.

Thrilled to be here!

Scotsman

Archived