SASS Wire Forum

I am HAPPY with SASS!

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

I am tired of the nay-sayers whining about this and that about SASS!!!! I for one and happy as a pig in slop,,, cept I don't get to shoot as much as Ide like!!!!

I will second that Cheyenne. The whiners just need to stop and go away. Then the rest of us can continue having fun together.

There is absolutely NOTHING that hasn't gone up in price during the past few years. If all you can think of to do, is whine about the injustice done to YOU because YOU have to fork over a few bucks to play the best game on the Planet, GO AWAY!! Snivel somewhere else. Put the rest of us out of our collective misery. Just turn off your computer and STAY HOME.

Coffinmaker

Who'd like to shoot more too!!

Count me as one of the happy campers.

The best game in the world!

--Dawg

Best game I ever played....most fun and laughs with pals I have met in my life...what a flat out blast this two years has been. Wish there were many more to come. Thanks to all on here who have given me so much help and so many positive pieces of advice. Thanks to all...Jim

My two most favorite things is SASS and a good woman, but not necessarily in that order.

Major BS Walker

Something for nothing the new American dream people need to move on and get back to shooting and having a good time. I love cowboy action shooting and the people.

I am tired of the nay-sayers whining about this and that about SASS!!!! I for one and happy as a pig in slop,,, cept I don't get to shoot as much as Ide like!!!!

+ 1,000,000

Whats to not love about SASS. Beside Rank Pts. I really enyoy SASS and even named my first born after SASS. It is a blast.

Love what makes up the organization most, the people. Without the organization, would not be able to meet such great morally founded people nowadays.

Can't wait for Saturday's so we can shoot again with great friends. I'm with ya CC.

PB

Other than the slop thing, it's uncomfortable in most crevasses ;) , I agree!

You said it, Cheyenne, and I agree 100%.

For me it's always positive, even with the grumblers grumbling

Like everything about this sport except my misses, and I don't mean my wife! :D

Best game I ever played....most fun and laughs with pals I have met in my life...what a flat out blast this two years has been. Wish there were many more to come. Thanks to all on here who have given me so much help and so many positive pieces of advice. Thanks to all...Jim

It's all about seeing the positives in this game. So many good folks to meet and so much fun to have if a feller is willing.

Me too, Cheyenne. I love this sport and SASS and approve of the recent changes.

All the "naysayers" used to complain that they didn't know what was going on with the inner workings of SASS. Now they seem to be complaining that SASS is totally open.

Me, I'm good. Thanks for starting this thread.

Me Too "

Woodfox :ph34r:

+10000000....SASS has been a wonderful experience for me, one I hope continues for a long time to come....and even more importantly SASS has led me to many many wonderful friendships with folks from all over the country that I would never had met if it wasn't for this sport....I truly feel blessed for discovering both!! ;)

Well said, sir! Every organization evolves and SASS is no exception. Nothing will ever be like it used to be and as Robert A. Heinlein once said, today are the good old days you'll be talking about int he not-too-distant future.

"The future ain't what it used to be."

---Yogi Berra

Archived