SASS Wire Forum

Thank you Misty Moonshine

Colt Laredo

The last couple of days of reading posts here on the SASS fees has been quite an adventure.

I have only been a member of SASS a short time but the one thing I have noticed is that there is no shortage of opinions from Cowboys on this subject and many others. And they are all important.

However the subject on fees finally ends up,

I just think that Misty deserves our appreciation for hanging in there and answering all the posts and even adding new ones to ask for the help from all the Members on improving SASS.

Lets hope we all can move forward in 'The Cowboy Way' and get back to some shooting! :)

I do thank you Misty! Many of us sure owe you a drink at the Saloon. Ifen you stop by, I'll buy ya one :D

Lonely at the top, but she's the tops in my book.

and hot too!!

Good post Colt and well deserved! In the short time I have been involved there have been a few good dust ups here. She has seemed to handle them with honesty and facts. She seems to be willing to engage in constructive conversation and doesn't duck and run. Look forward to seeing you at the range soon!

There's been lots of changes since Misty took over and there will be more in the future, sure we're bound to grouse about them but, IMHO, she and SASS deserve our support. The WB have entrusted Misty to make the tough decisions and I'm pretty sure they're all involved in the decision making. Thank you Misty, and if I can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to call me.

Your pard,

Yul Lose

Misty is one of those special people, yes Cheyenne she is Hot, but more importantly she is able to guide our ship in the right direction. She, in my opinion, has saved SASS. I'm glad I got to see her at the Indiana State Championship last year and had the opportunity to get to know her.

You go girl

KK

Yep got to say Misty is doing her job and then some.

Thanks Misty.

Jackrabbit & Sly Puppy

I too want to thank Misty for all her hard work. She has done much to help SASS and is such a friendly, helpful person. I was lucky enough to meet her in person at Convention in San Antonio this past January. She has a tough job, but has been doing it well since she came on board. I've seen many positive things happening since she became involved and know she is trying to do what is right for SASS and all of us shooters.

Again, THANKS Misty for your hard work.

My wife, daughter and I had the honor of meeting Misty last year at the Indiana State Championship. We met an intelligent, passionate, focused, caring person with the best interest of SASS members in her heart. A visit that was truly enjoyed.

She will make mistakes, false starts, etc. We all do. I made some today and will tomorrow. But I have a strong faith in her abilities.

To Misty: Kaya say's Hi! and she is looking forward to shooting with you again.

Mark

Misty is one of those special people, yes Cheyenne she is Hot, but more importantly she is able to guide our ship in the right direction. She, in my opinion, has saved SASS. I'm glad I got to see her at the Indiana State Championship last year and had the opportunity to get to know her.

You go girl

KK

Plus 1

Thank you Misty, Hope you'll join us at Indiana State again.

Tree

Misty...good work and thanks for all the help at EOT...sounds like you have your hands full...but this to shall pass...I checked with 'chicken little' just this morning and the sky is not falling....good luck... good work and thanks for steering our ship thru temporary rough waters... Jim

Misty Moonshine,

I'm relatively new but my heartfelt thanks for you and the job you're doing.

It's never easy to be a leader when things are not going smooth. Grace under fire, calm in the storm, Misty has shown time and again that she is the right person at the right time, to run this show.

Thank You!

Archived