SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tommy Reb

SASS Membership Fees

That has been asked numerous times and has been answered numerous times..

Reread all the posts,

Then decide what you get out of it..

Have a great day,

It is nine pages of mostly bitching by people who bitch about everything. I haven't gone to EOT or WR but I think I get a lot for my money. I spend more on ammunition every match than the increase. The fact is a paper magazine is a big expense.

Misty,

SASS has to understand part of something is more than all of nothing.

Misty,

SASS has to understand part of something is more than all of nothing.

Didn't Spock say that on one of the Star Trek episodes? :)

Didn't Spock say that on one of the Star Trek episodes? :)

. “After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true.”

The point is you don't need SASS to shoot at a monthly match. For those people what are they getting for the yearly membership A $65 sticker or a digital paper??????

The point is you don't need SASS to shoot at a monthly match. For those people what are they getting for the yearly membership A $65 sticker or a digital paper??????

Much more than that but I'm not going to quote the multiple pinned threads telling you that. It's whatever you want to make it.

Of course coming in after SASS created the rules and everything else that was paid for, you now have the opertunity to take advantage of that and play the game without paying.

Bye bye......

Perhaps the price was set too low...oh, but I'm sure y'all would complain that they should raise the membership if you knew the price was too low.

So, how would all you schmart people rectify that situation???

I don't know about the schmart people but I plan to rectify the situation by NOT renewing my membership. SASS seems to be hemorrhaging money for reasons those in charge will not share with us. Stopping the Chronicle and going non-profit seemed to have no impact on the situation at all. This kind of reminds me of our government who just raises taxes when they need more money. Unlike the government I can say no to SASS.

I see absolutely no benefit to be a SASS member now unless you want to compete it state or regional matches or you are in a business that depends on the sale of items associated with cowboy action shooting.

Lucky

And we will be nice and let them play with us by our rules............we always have

maybe someday they will want to be part of something special

Sheesh folks!

Didn't you read Doc Faraday's post about stopping the personal derogatory comments?

Go ahead and say what you like about the increase. STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER! I have better things to do than hide posts!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.