SASS Wire Forum

Update on my wife - She is home....YEAH!

Korupt Karl

Karl!! I hope this morning that a little light shines on the two of you and your family.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

August 19th

Kay was moved to a regular room today. They removed the PEG tube and will remove the tube that runs through her nose which will make her very happy. Her diet is upgraded to more liquids, ice cream and other goodies. All of this means she is improving. Her goal is to get home. Our son is looking for a job here so he can move back from Boise and be near mom.

She is doing physical therapy and sitting in a chair several times a day. The pain is still there and she uses her (Jeopardy button)...lol where she says "Alex, I'll take drugs for 1000"....the morphine fix....

I'ml not sure which shoots I can attend, but whenever possible I will be there if nothing more than to say hi which was the case with Guns of August.

At any rate, shoot straight and I wish you all luck with the upcoming State, regional and divisional shoots. Thanks for your continued prayers.

KK

makes my heart leap for joy!!!!!

Very good news Karl!! I like your shirts, not everyone was born with a sence of fashion like yours.

May the head winds of recovery stay strong for your wife you and your family.

Spades H.

Me and Schoolmarm say, "NOW YER TALKIN' !!!"

August 19th

Kay was moved to a regular room today. They removed the PEG tube and will remove the tube that runs through her nose which will make her very happy. Her diet is upgraded to more liquids, ice cream and other goodies. All of this means she is improving. Her goal is to get home. Our son is looking for a job here so he can move back from Boise and be near mom.

She is doing physical therapy and sitting in a chair several times a day. The pain is still there and she uses her (Jeopardy button)...lol where she says "Alex, I'll take drugs for 1000"....the morphine fix....

I'ml not sure which shoots I can attend, but whenever possible I will be there if nothing more than to say hi which was the case with Guns of August.

At any rate, shoot straight and I wish you all luck with the upcoming State, regional and divisional shoots. Thanks for your continued prayers.

KK

Wonderful news, Karl. Hope Kay continues to improve and gets home soon. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Karl,

We will continue to pray for your wife, and you as well.

We hope to hear that she is at home and resuming her normal life.

Duffield & Jeanie

Prayers made for both of you!

Monday;

We brought her home yesterday and set up a hospital bed for her. She is still on a low setting of oxygen and we have a home care service to make sure she gets the best care. Her small dog is sleeping with her and of the two I don't know which was happier....lol. She is getting stronger each day and has finally had a good nights sleep. Thanks again to all as you helped make this happen with your prayers.

KK

KK,

that is GOOD news.

Out of respect for your needed rest and Kay's need of MUCH rest, I won't call you.

When things settle down, give me a holler and we can small talk about guns, girls, cars, girls, motorcycles, girls, etc...

..........Widder

Wahoo!

Prayers continue for both of you.

--Dakota Skipper and the Dawg

Glad to hear the good news. Coming home and having your 4 legged friend always seem to help people recover better than in the hospital. Prayers still going up that the great progress continues.

Archived