SASS Wire Forum

Update on my wife - She is home....YEAH!

Korupt Karl

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On update....it got pretty scary tonight.

Weds night the 13th Kay had a reaction and got terrible shakes and other complications....we ended up in ICU at about 8:30pm and they were able to get her stable with an emergency response team and we were able to avoid being hooked up to a respirator. We aren't out of the woods and are awaiting more test results to see if surgery is an option and that she can continue breathing on her own with acceptable oxygen levels. We are both exhausted and she is finally able to rest. I will update as I can.

KK

KK -

I hope the strength of your friends can bring you some comfort. We're all praying in our way for both of you.

CR

...prayers are up for Kay and them whut iz tendin' to her and you to sustain... from Creek Nation Indian Territory...

I hope the Lord will bless the physicians with brilliant minds and trained, steady hands in the care of Miss Kay.

My prayers continue for the both of you, Karl.

Prayers up.

Howdy Karl,

Sorry to hear Kay has had complications. Good to know the medical team was able to stabilize her condition. As always, will remember y'all in thoughts & prayers.

Vaya con Dios, Keystone

KK,

You & your wife are in my prayers... my Mom (almost 91) just went thru something similar on a trip up to Canada, a couple months back, spent several days in ICU and a couple of weeks in the hospital for the same thing... (maybe total blockage), had to be surgically removed... absolutely life-threatening... Mom's back home, up and about, I'll be praying for a like recovery for Mrs. Karl.

Thanks all; Just got the word that she will be undergoing surgery tomorrow afternoon.

KK

u know my heart,,,,,

LORD, hear our cries, please Lord.....

Karl,

My prayers are with Kay and you - We trust our Father's gracious will and love, love that He has shown us in the gift of His Son, Jesus, who gives us hope in this moment.

Rover

Karl - you and Kay have been on my nightly prayer list for healing - recovery and comfort. My St Pio and Lord Jesus look favorably for their healing powers - Amen

Friday Night. After about a 2 1/2 hour surgery the doctor met with us. Kay is stable. We are not out of the woods but we accomplished buying her more time with us no matter how short it becomes. I know that Kay would not have made it through surgery without all of the support and prayers.

I received so many calls, pm's emails, texts...such an outcry of support I am overwhelmed and blessed. I cannot thank you all enough. I will update as I know more.

KK

KK,

thanks for sharing this situation. Its gotta be tough on your whole family during the past few days. And allowing us to show our support for You and Kay and your family is heart rendering. Many of us continue to lift up prayers for Kay's healing and your strength.

There are many others who are lifting up Kay in their prayers who may not even post on the Wire.

Some of us don't know how to express the right words that give comfort..... but knowing that we all care might let you know that you aren't facing this situation alone.

May the Good Lord watch over Kay and thru the doctors, heal her body. And may you find peace in your heart knowing that HE holds us all in the palm of HIS hand regardless of the storms we all face during our lifetime.

God Bless ya Pard.

..........Widder

Archived