SASS Wire Forum

Shotgun belts

Dirt Merchant  # 61422

Unfortunately only a few folks will read this thread that aren't up on the rule...while those that truly NEED to be aware of this rule will continue to be in their dark little fantasy land of Unknown.

Phantom

Yes, sir....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the past, we've pointed out "shotgun bras" and X-draws @ 45º++ in photos and videos (as well as other "questionable" equipments)

Those pix have been posted in the "Cowboy Chronicle", match websites, FaceBook, YouTube, etc.

I don't know if doing so has had any effect on the guilty parties or not. I'm sure most of them continue on happily ignorant of any rule violations, since it is obvious that NO ONE at their home clubs has "made the call" on them.

I'm also beginning to learn to not "engage" in any rule discussions on other public social media.

Cheyenne, it's the 1st yr. since the boys started shooting that we won't be making it to G.O.A., Lefty has try-outs for H.S. soccer.

Michigan Slim, it would be our pleasure to meet you & your family!

Blackwater, not sure if I've told ya lately.... But I love ya to pieces.

Red River Ray, I really don't know what to say. Except we are in awe of your comments I know Clayton has the upmost respect & admiration for you & Three Cut. Thank you, Thank you very much.

Phantom & Dirt Merchant, I guess we see things differently, because when I read "if the youngest & best cannot abide" & "it's about a mostly ignored rule & I play by the rules" & then directing folks to a video of a specific individual..... I see that as a certain individual is cheating. Because if a person isn't abiding or playing by the rules, then what exactly are they doing? Maybe if it was your son/daughter you would see how I feel. Who knows.

Dirt Merchant, You have apologized to my son & that is between you & him. I can tell you that I, myself, greatly appreciate it.

Sweetie

Cheyenne, it's the 1st yr. since the boys started shooting that we won't be making it to G.O.A., Lefty has try-outs for H.S. soccer.

Michigan Slim, it would be our pleasure to meet you & your family!

Blackwater, not sure if I've told ya lately.... But I love ya to pieces.

Red River Ray, I really don't know what to say. Except we are in awe of your comments I know Clayton has the upmost respect & admiration for you & Three Cut. Thank you, Thank you very much.

Phantom & Dirt Merchant, I guess we see things differently, because when I read "if the youngest & best cannot abide" & "it's about a mostly ignored rule & I play by the rules" & then directing folks to a video of a specific individual..... I see that as a certain individual is cheating. Because if a person isn't abiding or playing by the rules, then what exactly are they doing? Maybe if it was your son/daughter you would see how I feel. Who knows.

Dirt Merchant, You have apologized to my son & that is between you & him. I can tell you that I, myself, greatly appreciate it.

Sweetie

You can read what you want into MY comments...nothing I can do about that. But why you wouldn't simply say that Dirt was wrong...that the belt position was legal...is beyond me. Cheating is knowingly violating the rules...I for one never thought that cheating in this case was done.

Phantom

Sorry, I thought I pretty much expressed that when I stated that "WE know the rules & WE make sure our son follows them.

Sweetie

I think I miss the days of when LD and BUD were kids...back when there was even less fame in the game then there is now. Today...I'm feeling like I did when I dealt with Baseball Dads and Moms.

Cheers!

Phantom

Archived