SASS Wire Forum

Uberti Model 1873 Deluxe Rifle traded

dannyd

I have a Uberti Model 1873 Deluxe Short Rifle,20" Octagon Barrel,Hand Checkered Pistol Grip Walnut, 357/38. It came tricked out from Long Hunter. Then I had Roughneck Rod do some more work to it.

asking $1300.00 Would like to sell local never shipped a rifle. The price would not include shipping

052.jpg

053.jpg

Beautiful Rifle

Shipping a rifle is easy. Whoever buys it sends you their FFL information, you verify it via FFL EZ Check ,ship it via USPS to their FFL (not to them.). Just so you know I'm not feeding you nonsense, here's a link to the ATF's site regarding shipping shotguns and rifles via USPS. Nice rifle.

Buck's right.

Done it a few times.

Certainly give you a bigger market.

Usually $30 will get the job done at USPS.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Just make sure the rifle is wrapped in original box with protective Styrofoam or bubble wrap. I have shipped several rifles and shotguns via the USPS. The fee is usually less than UPS or FedEx. Send it out on a Monday so that it does not sit in a station overnight or several days. Some USPS Postmasters will tell you to mark firearm on the outside, tell them to pay you what the gun is worth and you will. They have no such rule. My last rifle only cost $18 to ship. later David

Archived