SASS Wire Forum

What is the best starting line you've heard?

Korupt Karl

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much for the woman????

We don't need no stinking badges!!!

Badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges.

Don't shoot him, it just will make him mad.

Some stupid with the flare gun, burned the place down to the ground.

There is one they have used a couple of times at one of the clubs I shoot at, and it always makes me laugh...

"You couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a banjo."

:)

I seem to have this qwerk that whatever movie I happen to be watching .when final writing of the stages...that's where I grab the starting lines.....todays match was all quotes from cool hand luke......yeah insert your favorite here.......

Raylan from Justified……."You draw that gun and it'll be the last thing you ever do"

My buddy Coon Dog, deaf as a rock, always used "Who farted??" :o:blink:

I always like to take the given line and change it up a little. You know, make it more personal. Totally confused a couple of TO's who just didn't understand my sense of humor. ;)

At one of our annual Evil Bob matches here in GA, the author of such nonsense and twisted minded mirth, ole Badlands "Evil" Bob, has the starting line "One Three One, One Three One" and naturally the course of fire to start out is 2-1-2 with both your pistols and rifle! :D:D

Kajun

I always like to take the given line and change it up a little. You know, make it more personal. Totally confused a couple of TO's who just didn't understand my sense of humor. ;)

+1

no.

"This is Florida son, it don't snow here!"

This was spoken by a shooter, who shall remain nameless, during a particularly cold Florida State Championship, The Last Stand, shot in Orlando in January while it was snowing!

I don't know if it is a favorite, but we have had a lot of fun with lines from popular songs. If the line is say "somewhere over the rainbow" you can get a 5 second bonus for singing the line in your best Judy Garland to the hoots and hollers of all assembled.

I always like hearing about themed shoots. I'm sure most of the westerns have been covered by SASS clubs around the world.

When there's not a line associated with a stage I always use:

"Fill your hand you son of a gun!"

never seen soooo many men wasted, so badly!! clint

Archived