SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a plan!!!

Now Dangit, T-Bone!! You're just teasing us now!!! :angry::angry::lol::lol::lol:

The days are getting longer now, so get that old tape measure and pencil out of the shop and come out and help us with a few projects.

I have been taking inventory on the FREE GUN GIVAWAY... You can not buy tickets BUT you do have to be present to win. Boozy Creek will be in charge of the arena area so if you plan to bring livestock, please drop him a line. We have over 100 new shooters this year, yall bring lots of ammo, plenty of snacks and food , propane for your camper and lots of rest before you enter the gates of the Bar 3,Your gonna need it !!!! From breakfast to late night snack in the barn and music with DJ ,,,MM Hamer down Nuttin Graceful. The music will be a good mix before and after the bands. Thanks again.

Time goes slowly!!!

Time goes slowly!!!

and time can mean so much, Are you still mine, I need your love...........

Sorry, struck me just right.

and time can mean so much, Are you still mine, I need your love...........

Sorry, struck me just right.

Noz!!

It's actually: Time goes slowly.

But carries on,

And now the best years.

Have come and gone.*

* from "Laughing" by Guess Who featuring Burton Cummings ;)

Noz!!

It's actually: Time goes slowly.

But carries on,

And now the best years.

Have come and gone.*

* from "Laughing" by Guess Who featuring Burton Cummings ;)

Nope! Two different songs-Unchained Melody!

Nope! Two different songs-Unchained Melody!

AH!! Bobby Hatfield, the Righteous Brothers!!

Also a great song.

ATTABOY, T-Bone!!! Testify!!! That IS a great song!

Hey Boozy!! 'Zat why you're hangin' out down yonder so much?? :unsure::lol::lol:

Yeppy! I always heard "lookins might be catchins" :D . Plus, have you looked out the winder around here lately???

YESSIR!! The snow had melted to nearly nothin' by 4:00 pm this afternoon!! Schoolmarm's had the last three days off and I could go sledding with the Bopper!!

Two days later, it's all gone, no muss no fuss!! ;):lol::lol:

edit: 'bout August we'll be wishin' fer some snow!!

I have been thing of CominAtCha2017 and all the things that could happen to make a great match come true. Three days of shooting,4 stages a day. This is weird our match this year has not even took place yet and I'm thinking next year. Wow!! I can't wait.

You make it happen and we'll fill it up for ya'!!!!!

Everyday I look out at the range and wonder what if ??? Today we start getting the Bar 3 ready for a Birthday weekend. If y'all get out this weekend stop by and shoot with us. Big yearly birthday party for all.

Yeah, and that worries the rest of us! :D Heading your way in 48 more hrs!! Looking forward to some warmth!!

DANG , wish I was heading for the Bar3 , got to many things keeping me here right now :(

gonna be a good time had by all

CB

Yeah!! You 'n' me BOTH!!!

Hope lots of fun for all at Bar 3 this weekend. Sassy and I will miss it as we are pulling out for Winter Range today. Headed to Tombstone for a couple of days first off. Will spend some time there with Complicated Lady and Omaha John then on to Phoenix late Sunday.

Range looking good already. Stopped by there last week on the way home from Texarkana where I had our little travelling trailer dolled up. Thought few pics with trailer on home club range would be nice. Would post if I remembered how.

How come this 'big' event is not on the SASS Shooting Events page then? Or yet?

well it was filed up within a couple weeks of being anounced

at the BAR3 , ya snooze , ya lose

I understand T-Bone , has a waiting list started , but , I ain't gotta worry about that

managed to slip in under the wire to get a spot , for the GREATEST SHOW in Texas , maybe the universe

Chickasaw Bill

This match was enthusiastically promoted and ballyhooed when it was first announced!! The opening of applications was widely advertised!! There were people sitting at their computers and printing applications to mail at the post office when it opened the next morning. It was also plainly and repeatedly announced that spots on the roster would be strictly limited. I had my applications in the mail at the moment the local post office opened the next morning!!

I hate it for anyone who missed out because T-Bone puts on the most hospitable and fun, challenging match and party!! He is one of the very best hosts in S.A.S.S.

Jack,hope your health is OK now. The reason for not posting on the wire was because our little match was full In 9 days with a 70 shooter waiting list. I sent everyone in data base a personal invite to our match,called past shooters that we did not have emails for. I would like to thank everyone who has entered BAC 2016 and like a baby boy Christmas morning I just can't wait for BAC 2016. See y'all soon. T Bone

Jack,hope your health is OK now. The reason for not posting on the wire was because our little match was full In 9 days with a 70 shooter waiting list. I sent everyone in data base a personal invite to our match,called past shooters that we did not have emails for. I would like to thank everyone who has entered BAC 2016 and like a baby boy Christmas morning I just can't wait for BAC 2016. See y'all soon. T Bone

T-Bone, is it SASS Sanctioned? I'm shocked that a sanctioned match isn't on the list.

Archived