SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

I'm bringing the belt. Who is going to take it?

(Looking for some smack talk here)

Heads up, Bo.

I been doing some p-p-practising.

That double cocking stuff ain't so hard once you get used to it.

And Tombstone not coming because of work?

Speechless, here.

Is Iron Maiden and the Hillbilly feller still comin'?

Extra Copperhead Juice will be greatly appreciated.

That Outlaw belt will have a nice home here in FL for the year (not at Larry Earp's hacienda).

Hope you got a nice patch of grass picked out for me and the red tent, T-BONE.

LOOK OUT TEXAS, FLORIDA IS HEADING OUT SOON.

Waimea

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really wanted to come shoot this weekend but, well, this is what happened. I was up in Colorado at Briggsdale last weekend to shoot a 2 day annual with my son Pinewood Kid and sometime after we finished the first days stages my appendix got real angry so I had to go see some fellas around 3 am to get them to take it out. I'm a little sore yet so I'm gonna stay home for a few days yet. I hope y'all have a great weekend at the Bar 3. The bright side of the Colorado shoot was Pinewood took overall by 0.3 sec. What a weekend !

Achin' Yusta

I dont know why some of you are questioning me having to work, at my young age I still have a job that requires more than 1 1/2 weeks of work out of 7 weeks of play. Besides, that new truck aint going to pay for itself. Wish I could be there but I am sure fun will still rule the week.

Good luck to all the Outlaws and those that wish they could shoot that way. :lol:

Yusta so sorry your in bad shape. See ya soon. Glad your doing well. As for shooting in a super hero costume??? Yes by all meens shoot and have fun. It is no mandatory BUT might get some style points. Outlaws are gonna miss the big dawg himself, get the truck paid for and we will see ya down the trail. Great weather!!??!!

Well, we rolled in here at the Badlands Bar 3 Ranch last Thursday. Hadn't been here for a while. Believe me when I say there has been a major transformation of the T-Bone Dooley playground! The improvements, additions, new stages, rebuilt stages, T-Bone and Ellie Gant's new home, well the whole dang place is just amazing. If you're headed this way for BAC, be prepared. There hasn't been a big match here in nearly 2 years and the Bar 3 gang has done it up right for this one!

Speaking of BAC. I've been asked to ride herd over the Side Matches. I'll need some volunteers to help with the Standard Side Matches which include:

Derringer
Pocket Pistol
Fastest Pistol
Fastest Rifle
Fastest '87/'97 Shotgun
Fastest SxS Shotgun
Fastest Hammered SxS Shotgun
Fastest Stage
These Side Matches will be held Thursday Sept. 29th from 1PM to 5PM. I'll be asking for volunteers to work 2 hour shifts, from 1PM to 3PM or 3PM to 5PM(or longer if you'd like). This will give you the opportunity to participate as well as contribute a little of your time to help out. Don't know if you've ever volunteered to work side matches before, but it's a great way to meet pards and pardettes that you might not otherwise have the chance to see! So if you'd like to volunteer, respond here on this thread, send me a Wire PM, or look me up when you get to the range, as I'm here now and will be up to and thru the match, as T-Bone would say....LIVIN' LARGE IN TEXAS!

Well, we rolled in here at the Badlands Bar 3 Ranch last Thursday. Hadn't been here for a while. Believe me when I say there has been a major transformation of the T-Bone Dooley playground! The improvements, additions, new stages, rebuilt stages, T-Bone and Ellie Gant's new home, well the whole dang place is just amazing. If you're headed this way for BAC, be prepared. There hasn't been a big match here in nearly 2 years and the Bar 3 gang has done it up right for this one!

Speaking of BAC. I've been asked to ride herd over the Side Matches. I'll need some volunteers to help with the Standard Side Matches which include:

Derringer
Pocket Pistol
Fastest Pistol
Fastest Rifle
Fastest '87/'97 Shotgun
Fastest SxS Shotgun
Fastest Stage
These Side Matches will be held Thursday Sept. 29th from 1PM to 5PM. I'll be asking for volunteers to work 2 hour shifts, from 1PM to 3PM or 3PM to 5PM(or longer if you'd like). This will give you the opportunity to participate as well as contribute a little of your time to help out. Don't know if you've ever volunteered to work side matches before, but it's a great way to meet pards and pardettes that you might not otherwise have the chance to see! So if you'd like to volunteer, respond here on this thread, send me a Wire PM, or look me up when you get to the range, as I'm here now and will be up to and thru the match, as T-Bone would say....LIVIN' LARGE IN TEXAS!

We plan on being there on Tuesday late so put me where I can be of use.

Hey Titus,

I'll be rolling in Monday or Tuesday----i'm your huckleberry!!

Derringer
Pocket Pistol
Fastest Pistol
Fastest Rifle
Fastest '87/'97 Shotgun
Fastest SxS Shotgun
Fastest Stage

Shanley should be able to help. I will swing over and help after the Doiley Gang clinic!

Sounds good Sue. Lookin forward to a face to face with y'all. As with many others...it's been WAY TOO LONG!

Not sure what the record is but T-Bone started this thread back on July 29th 2015 and I think it has stayed on the first page most of that time. You can tell there is no excitement over this match.

Wow!!! First or second page. Entries for 2017 are rolling in and plans are being made for a new pavilion were the old barn was. Wait!!!! We gotta get next weekend behind us first. Thanks so much for all the help and buzz excitement around BAC. T -Bone

Reckon I'll be moseying in on Wednesday morning as it stands right now. Gotta' visit Schoolmarm's doctors Tuesday and then either I'll head out from there or, if Schoolmarm ain't up to the trip, I'll drop her off at home and scramble out on my own!!

Miss Lorrie says I can't start that way till Tues morning late.

I'm doing some serious bit chomping.

Does anyone know what a cribber is?

Archived