SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

NOZ needs the practice!! He got's hisself a new set of ROOGERS!!!

It'll just make it easier for him to kick my tail!!!

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noz needs the practice because he's only been doing this for 13-14 years and still shows a remarkable lack of skill.

He's got a good attitude though.

I still believe that if we go by lowest CPM scoring, I'll win! (That's 'cost per minute')! :ph34r:

The ellusive 60.000 sec stage !

Noz needs the practice because he's only been doing this for 13-14 years and still shows a remarkable lack of skill.

He's got a good attitude though.

You 'n' me, Brother!! You 'n' me!!!

By the way, Blackwater. FYI I will have a container of Jameson in my camper

By the way, Blackwater. FYI I will have a container of Jameson in my camper

I have a fresh one, just purchased upon our return from our recent journey!! It WILL be present!!

I have a fresh one, just purchased upon our return from our recent journey!! It WILL be present!!

I may stumble into your camp by mistake.

The way to get rid of me is to fill my cup and give me a shove in the right direction.

The penalty for pushing me in the wrong direction is that I come back.

:P

Waimea

Kind of like a cowboy boomerang thing right Waimea.

You got that right.

Just sitting here thinking of what adult beverages I want to bring to share.

There's just so many choices.

I saw a bottle of Duke bourbon in the store the other day. That's a possibility.

Of course Fletcher's whiskey is a possibility too.

So many choices, so little time.

Waimea

I may stumble into your camp by mistake.

The way to get rid of me is to fill my cup and give me a shove in the right direction.

The penalty for pushing me in the wrong direction is that I come back.

:P

Waimea

I did that same trick following CopperHead Joe around one CAC. Wound up with me and Buck d Law singing karaoke on one end of the stage in the big barn and Blackwater singing on the other end. Only problem was we weren't singing the same song.

"Course nobody seemed to care.

Noz, you will be welcome to follow me around at this BAC, if you are so inclined. And if karaoke happens so be it. Anyway if Blackwater is there they want be listening to us anyway.

If you gonna be packing Copperhead Juice, I'll be following!

I did that same trick following CopperHead Joe around one CAC. Wound up with me and Buck d Law singing karaoke on one end of the stage in the big barn and Blackwater singing on the other end. Only problem was we weren't singing the same song.

Seems I recall you doin' a pretty fair job on stage!! If'n they have karaoke and we happen to be there together, you're welcome on stage with me anytime!! And be sure you bring Copperhead too!!

Noz, everybody LOVED it. The mics were not on. Are you sure it was me? I don't think I've ever been to Texas. :)

Yup, It was you Buck! I didn't have that much Copperhead Juice.

Now Buck, I seem to recall???? never mind it was a cowboy that looked like You !!

Noz, Your #1 in my book

Blackwater, we will sing with anyone who dares step foot on stage...

KK, is Copperhead is around the snake juice will be close.

Dave , your on stage first with the Saggy Bottom Boys!!!!

Wiamea,, Tn. Tombstone dun got scared off from shootin' Outlaw. Bring some lead and set up a table.

Tail gate party!!!!!! best display wins a gun. That's right---- Hey we don't play around here.

To the rest of the shooters of BAC 2016. Rest up before You get to the match, because Your gonna be tired when You leave. I promise!!!

Just to keep the story straight. Tn. Tombstone said he had to work ???? He might just make a guest appearance Ya never know about Gary. after all this shoot is the Intercontinental Championship OTW of Outlaw Shooting. The belt is on the line for this one. Good luck to all the Outlaw shooters. T-Bone

T-Bone, Are you going to have the Teen Angels with you? I think they may get more attention than you will. However, I seem to remember that Captain Cave Man carried a club, wore a cape, was covered with hair and did not wear any clothes.

http://carlosmota.deviantart.com/art/Captain-Caveman-and-the-Teen-Angels-376906700

I think Hong Kong Phooey would be a good choice.

who is gonna win the Out of this World super hero costume contest.. I'm gonna be captain cave man!!! how about you???

I'm torn between Batman and Wonder Woman.....

T-Bone............ Since "Ridin' the Trail" got postponed, some folks are needing' a place to SHOOT tomorrow....

You didn't get too much Rain, Didja??

Dry at my house 30 miles south.

Thanks Billy..... I just got done driving 350 miles to Not Shoot.....

I don't think I could handle driving to BB3 and have that happen again.

C U tomorrow... Hopefully!!!

Got ya covered...pun intended. Most every stage covered now.....even chicken shack.

Archived