SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I tell ya that the shotgun targets are set at 6-11 yards. The rifle targets are also at 11 yards. The pistol???? 1.5-5 yards. all distances are my steps and not an accurate measurement. The 8 foot chicken is large very large. That's all the news for today and for updates go to Facebook and check out Cowboy Guns. Not for the advertisements, silly boy, for the entertainment!!!!!

Well, the one lap of America Tour is over!! A couple of car shows and a monthly match or two and we'll be off to BAC!!

Regardless of anything else, I'M HAVING ONE HELL OF A YEAR!! :P:lol::lol:B)

Hey Blackwater, is School Marm :wub: gonna be at BaC with ya?

That's the plan!!! B):P

• 2 weeks later...

don't forget about our Cowboy Garage Sale!!! when- Sept 29th, where?- Big barn, why?- because. remember this is a cowboy Sale, if you have a toaster w/ spurs attached that's ok. Table will be provided for you and set up starts around 8 am. Thanks T-Bone

I'm setting here fat, dumb and happy knowing I have til the end of October to get ready for BAC.

WHOA NELLIE----End of September?

That p word starts tomorrow. Man I'm already way behind.

Shore is gittin' close!!

FINALLY!!

Bea and I have never traveled that far for a Cowboy shoot before, so I never really looked into it.

But given that she won an entry to next year's match, I'm pretty darned excited about being "first timers". Although I'm kind of leery about the goat, and rubber pants, and all.

Will you be offering Steampunk as a category?

I also like the "History of the Dooly Gang" on your website. I wondered how people became members. "Just ask"? Heck, "The Krappy Gang" has to DRAFT members. But, I guess it doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely.

Bea and I have never traveled that far for a Cowboy shoot before, so I never really looked into it.

But given that she won an entry to next year's match, I'm pretty darned excited about being "first timers". Although I'm kind of leery about the goat, and rubber pants, and all.

Will you be offering Steampunk as a category?

I also like the "History of the Dooly Gang" on your website. I wondered how people became members. "Just ask"? Heck, "The Krappy Gang" has to DRAFT members. But, I guess it doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely.

You will love the BAR 3. Great place, great people and a great shoot. All new stages this year. I'm not real happy about the 8' chicken but who knows maybe an improvement over the old chicken targets.

Dooley Gang? I asked and was inducted by TBone and Tall Drink of Water. I wear the purple proudly.

You will love the BAR 3. Great place, great people and a great shoot. All new stages this year. I'm not real happy about the 8' chicken but who knows maybe an improvement over the old chicken targets.

Dooley Gang? I asked and was inducted by TBone and Tall Drink of Water. I wear the purple proudly.

Noz, you're gonna LOVE the 8 ft. chicken(s), both of them ! I promise .......

My ONLY dang miss at Comin Atcha 3 years ago was on one of them dang poultry targets; not the 8ft one though. I swear I saw that chicken flinch and move when I broke the shot! Then he laughed at me when I was walking to the unloading table. :)

Kajun

My ONLY dang miss at Comin Atcha 3 years ago was on one of them dang poultry targets; not the 8ft one though. I swear I saw that chicken flinch and move when I broke the shot! Then he laughed at me when I was walking to the unloading table. :)

Kajun

Krazy

That miss is LEGENDARY.

Rolan

We will finally meet.

I will warn you most people are underwhelmed when they first meet me.

Just ask the Kajun.

:P

Waimea

Noz, you're gonna LOVE the 8 ft. chicken(s), both of them ! I promise .......

Now I'm really worried. My first CAC I shot clean with a "P" on the chicken stage. Never been a fan since. I was proud of whoever stole them that time.

Krazy

That miss is LEGENDARY.

Rolan

We will finally meet.

I will warn you most people are underwhelmed when they first meet me.

Just ask the Kajun.

:P

Waimea

I don't normally agree with Waimea but in this case our opinion matches. Rolan, he is a pretty good guy but he has his moments. You'll never catch him without at least 3 knives on him. :D:lol:

Kajun

I don't normally agree with Waimea but in this case our opinion matches. Rolan, he is a pretty good guy but he has his moments. You'll never catch him without at least 3 knives on him. :D:lol:

Kajun

Well, I usually have at least 2 and another in my cart. Bea keeps 3 in her purse at all times.

Dangit Rolan! I wish ya was coming this year! I'll be there this year, but have doubts about next year, two years in a row is just too much fun for this grouchy old farts system, not to mention his bank account.

But when ever you go, you will have fun, it's like going home to a place you've never been before and meeting long lost friends you've never met before. As 'Bone sometimes says you'll have a BIG time in Texas!

The stone engraver has done a great job on the Alamo. We do hope everyone enjoys the progress on the range. Next week is our monthly match and campers will be pulling in. Thanks again for being a part of ,, The match that is out of this World !!! Back at Cha 2016 is so close I could feel it this morning as the morning sun cames up over the lake. MaMaMan am I excited !!! I'M excited!!! "See Ya in the Badlands"

I got's me some fresh lead ball and some new #10 caps. Gonna' crack open a new jug of powder and evathang fer this shindig!! Alls I like is a few of them newfangled suppository katridges fer the rifle 'n' I'm all set!!

I got 900 rounds of black powder 38 specials and 250 round of black powder shotgun loaded. Well over 20 pounds of black powder and 4000 caps for the pistols. I think I'm good for ammunition.

I'd have more shotgun but I ran out of shot.

Archived