SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the fast draw you speak of??

I'm a gamer and gamey.

There ya go Bo, I fixed it fer ya....no charge....just trying to help a pard out. ;):P:lol:

Kajun

There ya go Bo, I fixed it fer ya....no charge....just trying to help a pard out. ;):P:lol:

Kajun

I see you've been around after the morning freshness has worn off.

The Ghost will be in the competition. The story is, he's been fast drawing since he was 21! He brought a High Standard on his 21st birthday and practiced every day for a whole year with firing a shot! After being confident he could throw lead down range, started hitting coke caps at 10 feet, in under a second. Demonstrated the " Yul Brenner Clap" as in the movie MAGNIFICENT 7, many, many times. About 10 years ago, he had Rudy (Black Hills Leather), design a fast draw holster just for him. Now, using .45 cal wax bullets, he practices on a 24" target at 10 yards. Time: TOP SECRET.

Ghost

Senior Shotgun rules are in effect for BAC2016.

That right you will only need to fire as many shot shells as it takes to knock down the targets.

example;; 4 KD targets- shoot one shot and three KD's fall you will only need to shoot the remaining standing KD target. If all four KD are down at the time you begin to shoot the shotgun, you will only be required to shoot one shot with your shotgun to stop the clock. We call this Senior Rules!!!

Hey - wait a minute here - if it's a Senior Rule then it should only apply to us guys over 70, right?

Hey - wait a minute here - if it's a Senior Rule then it should only apply to us guys over 70, right?

Uh....NO! Senior category starts at 60 and since I'm there I wanta enjoy the benefits!! Or, is that a local E. Texas thang too? ;):D

Kajun

Archived