SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

Good point Billy. Don't know what we'll end up eating, but you can bet we WILL eat! Does anybody else remember pizza boxes stacked all the way to the ceiling in the Big Barn? :wacko:

You mean like this?

CIMG9277.jpg

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowin' T-Bone, he'll have the whole thing catered by Planet Hollywood!! :lol::lol::lol:

Now I have to go lay down with the cold cloth again.

I got dibs on being Tie Dye Tighty Whitey man!

Have you been listnin to Calico Mary agin ?

Have you been listnin to Calico Mary agin ?

Not likely. It's just that Miz Grizz made me some tie dye tighty whiteys for Christmas and I'm seeing an excuse to show them off! :D

BRAIN BLEACH !!!! OMG!!!! BRAIN BLEACH BY THE 55 GALLON DRUM!!!!!

Not likely. It's just that Miz Grizz made me some tie dye tighty whiteys for Christmas and I'm seeing an excuse to show them off! :D

Dang Grizz, just that mere thought of that picture hair lipped and tongue tied ole T-bone....don't see that happen often :D:lol:

Kajun

Well I guess I could be persuaded to wear a costume that is more...covering shall we say....

of course such a costume would require custom work by Omar the tent maker and would cost a pretty penny...

so ya'all best start taking up a collection :D

PS - T-Bone I hope you are ok and that mental imagine didn't scar you for life. :D

Well, for one, it's going to be sobering to see this event without any drinking. I've been off the sauce for over a year and things do look a lot different....lol. Look forward to seeing all the folks from down in those parts and to experience yet another T Bone/Dooley gang extravaganza....

Korupt

Ol'Korupt One, I am so looking forward to meeting you....again.

Another Great American Cowboy Giveaway Vacation !!!! That's right we have another 5 night stay FREE$$$$$$ at our guest motel American Value Inn just inside the loop of Paris Texas. Let's do the same thing as last time. Sign your name to a dollar bill and send it to the Bar3 Ranch. Winner takes all the money and the free room. Good luck????

When is the drawing?

Drawing?? Are there any artists in the house??

The Great American Vacation Getaway drawing will be on Friday May 13th,2016 at 9am weather permitting. Good luck to everyone. We only have about 20 entries right now ,You still have time to mail in your one dollar bill and rules do say you can have more than one entry. Winner takes all the MONEY $$$$$$

ok,, it's almost time for the Great Vacation giveaway. The countdown has started T minus 23 hours. We did not get very many entries in this time so I want to up the ante, the winner of this giveaway will also win something very special to be announced at a later date. might be a gun, a 100 bill, pre paid food card, who knows???? I sure do not???? at this time anyway. Stay tuned for more news...T-Bone

The drawing for "The Great America's Value Inn Cowboy Vacation Getaway" was just held in historic downtown New Boston Texas.. Evergreen Rose come on down !!!!!! Your the big winner of a 5 night stay in Paris Texas... Give me a call and I will tell ya details. Thanks you so much for entering Back At Cha 2016. T-Bone Dooley

YAHOO!! I am so thrilled, I almost wet my pants! Thank you so very much! Big Iron Buster and I love shooting at the Bar 3. We are very excited to see you y'all once again! THANK YOU! Love you guys!

I'll call you (T-Bone) this weekend.

Evergreen

Vancouver, Washington

Alright long travelers to the Bar 3 from the west. We are looking to stop over and visit a few places along the way from the west coast and could use a few ideas. We are traveling I10 to get to Texas and plan on visiting San Antonio for sure. From San Antonio to the ranch then from the ranch we will head north for I40 to head back home. We like historical sites, trading posts, and places where our dog will be welcome. What say you?

If you are coming through San Antonio, then heading north, then you might stop off at the Plum Creek Shooting Society at Agarita Ranch near Lockhart, which is North and a little east of San Antonio. We shoot on the first Saturday of the month. See www.pccss.org for more details.

If you are coming through San Antonio, then heading north, then you might stop off at the Plum Creek Shooting Society at Agarita Ranch near Lockhart, which is North and a little east of San Antonio. We shoot on the first Saturday of the month. See www.pccss.org for more details.

Thanks for the invite but we have to be home by then since I am still in the workforce. Come 2017, I will be retired and shooting across Texas sounds real invitiing

from San Antonio,You have to go by Fredericksburg then on Luckenbach and maybe Gruene and float the river for a spell, head over to Waco and check out the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame with time permitting turn East and travel to Mexia and visit Fort Parker, speed up a bit and maybe You can cruse Canton, Texas for the largest Garage Sale in the World the whole town is for sale. Keep on N.E. and make your trip unreal by visiting Old Washington State Park just outside Hope Ar. Spend the day at the park and take the tour and if you don't like the place I'll buy your lunch at the onsite diner, the old diner is awesome it has 5 star county food. When the day is over head back to the Red River and I'll be waiting for Ya on the front porch. T-Bone

Alright long travelers to the Bar 3 from the west. We are looking to stop over and visit a few places along the way from the west coast and could use a few ideas. We are traveling I10 to get to Texas and plan on visiting San Antonio for sure. From San Antonio to the ranch then from the ranch we will head north for I40 to head back home. We like historical sites, trading posts, and places where our dog will be welcome. What say you?

If you're taking the long way from El Paso to English via San Antonio, take a few extra miles (28) and add in the Judge Roy Bean museum in Langtry, TX. Exit I-10 in Van Horn, TX and follow US90 east thru Marfa (at dusk so you can see the "Marfa lights", Then Alpine, Sanderson and take Loop 25 around to Langtry and visit the Judge Roy Bean Center, and back out to US90 and into Del Rio, (sadly the movie set Alamo, near Bracketville is closed), but you're on the way into S.A. to see the real thing... then continue up thru Waco and follow T-Bone's suggestion of a visit at the Texas Ranger Museum!

Follow I-10 to Lake Charles Louisiana and follow 167 North up to Quitman. We are having our annual "Hell Fire" match the weekend before Back At Cha. Tons of stuff to do like the Bonnie and Cylde museum and visit the sight where they were ambushed. You can visit the Duck Dynasty shop and then your only 3 hrs from T-Bones. Visit our website for match apps and info @ www.jacksonholeregulators.com

Hope to see you guys,

Slick McClade

Archived