SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stage 6 will be finished soon with the help of 2 workdays and several cowboys working really hard. Stage 8 "The Alamo" it's gonna span 42' across the front and over 16 ' tall. the walls will be 8 " thick. The new Bar 3 Range will be finished in the Spring of 2017 complete with a new pavilion and rest rooms.

This weekend we will be shooting the Gatling Gun on stage 6, weather permitting !!!! So bring a side dish for the pot luck lunch and a few extra 45 lc rounds for the Gatling Gun.. If you have never shot a Gatling Gun before ,come on out and have some fun. Bring a friend with you... Thanks T-Bone

I'm bringin ABTs for lunch Sat.

OK...what's ABT?

HI Folks,

I mailed a check to go towards the building of The Alamo stage. Will someone take and post a picture of the stage and wherever my name is shown? I think I read on FB something to the effect that donor names will be somewhere. Wish I could shoot there some day. It just sounds better and better. I already thought it sounded like a fabulous place.

Have fun!

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

We just finished cleaning up and gathering things from the weekend.. Thanks to all who brought a great pot luck meal and to Duke Silverado for the rifle racks. I guess you can say Goody missed it again. I miss Ya more than a daddy German brown bear misses his baby cub. Again ,over and over again,,,, Thank You all for donating to the Alamo it will be a grand structure and the largest shooting stage on the range. We will post pics as we get started and complete. Next year plans are made for a 120x50 shooters/vending pavilion with bathrooms. then we will be ready to open the gates . Yall watch our progression on facebook at cowboy guns or back at cha.. T-Bone

We just finished cleaning up and gathering things from the weekend.. Thanks to all who brought a great pot luck meal and to Duke Silverado for the rifle racks. I guess you can say Goody missed it again. I miss Ya more than a daddy German brown bear misses his baby cub. Again ,over and over again,,,, Thank You all for donating to the Alamo it will be a grand structure and the largest shooting stage on the range. We will post pics as we get started and complete. Next year plans are made for a 120x50 shooters/vending pavilion with bathrooms. then we will be ready to open the gates . Yall watch our progression on facebook at cowboy guns or back at cha.. T-Bone

WOW!

WOW!

Yeah - he tends to do things in a spectacular-ish way ....... :o:D

Stage 6 will be finished soon with the help of 2 workdays and several cowboys working really hard. Stage 8 "The Alamo" it's gonna span 42' across the front and over 16 ' tall. the walls will be 8 " thick. The new Bar 3 Range will be finished in the Spring of 2017 complete with a new pavilion and rest rooms.

This weekend we will be shooting the Gatling Gun on stage 6, weather permitting !!!! So bring a side dish for the pot luck lunch and a few extra 45 lc rounds for the Gatling Gun.. If you have never shot a Gatling Gun before ,come on out and have some fun. Bring a friend with you... Thanks T-Bone

Hey T,...are you going to have a few nice showers alongside the new rest rooms to cater for those that do not have camper RV's and only have tents or vans?

Last I heard it will have showers, sauna, pool, massage tables & pedicures.

Does that mean we can't skinny dip in Paul's Pond at 3 am anymore??

Looking for bleach for my mind's eye right about now ....... :o :o :D :D

Yeah Griz. That's really more information than we deeded. U'm going to lay down with a cool cloth on my head and maybe forget.

Looking for bleach for my mind's eye right about now ....... :o :o :D :D

I got a bottle of Rye that's gonna wash that away..........

I got a bottle of Rye that's gonna wash that away..........

Can I help ....... PLEASE ?

why is this line in my computer screen????

Plans are being made for the "OUt of This World" feast. what do yall want to eat???? Only 6 corse meal. please.

It is a weird thingy. Sometimes when I go to a text box, it will do that or go subscript or underline or... I just deselect (click the option, in your case strike out) and it will type with an unmodified plain test.

Regards,

AM

Turtle????? Titus?

Soft Shell or Snapper....ya know what dey sa n da south, "Taste like shicken.".

You'd never find enough soft shells to feed that bunch. Now Snappers. The lake probably has enough to feed all of English.

I'd druther have catfish.

Let's stock up on that while we're at Black Gold! :blink:;)

Not sure we can count on you'al getting back to BAC with the load.....loaded maybe, but not the load.

Not sure we can count on you'al getting back to BAC with the load.....loaded maybe, but not the load.

Good point Billy. Don't know what we'll end up eating, but you can bet we WILL eat! Does anybody else remember pizza boxes stacked all the way to the ceiling in the Big Barn? :wacko:

You all missed the "out of this world" part. I am thinking moon pies and mars bars, maybe a little green cheese.

Archived