SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

:)

Ditto on the big smile.

Hope to see ya Sunday at Leonard YB.....I'll make you some smoke. And, the plan is for Sassy to make a run at match #2. Non Stop is coming up Friday for day of instructing so look out.

You can sure do that Judge'em. Be good to see ya. Come on over before then.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we up to reason #20???? The votes are in and Ellie has them tabulated on my Big Chief tablet. It was not even close... We have been working on the Iron Maiden Train Stage its close to the finish line. We will be shooting the Gattlin Gun this month at our club monthly shoot.

So, Bone, we gots ta know. Is they in or is they ain't?

And a smokey smile back at cha, Billy. Tell that Sassy gal of yours that we'll be ready to see her slingin some lead at the Bar 3 soon!

Had full day of tutoring by Non Stop today so ready for match number 2. Shooting Ten Horns Sunday. Getting shotgun stock cut tomorrow, thinking about what she wants to do with new 73, and soon to have brass sights installed on her new Eliminators. The El C models came short strokes, low profile hammer, and tuned....very crisp and extremely nice trigger pull. (think I may want to break them in for her.) Now I need to instruct on the art of working a 1050.

hope to see you and Fanny soon.

Hey, Possum, guess there is a good #20....see Sassy Boots shoot.

Had full day of tutoring by Non Stop today so ready for match number 2. Shooting Ten Horns Sunday. Getting shotgun stock cut tomorrow, thinking about what she wants to do with new 73, and soon to have brass sights installed on her new Eliminators. The El C models came short strokes, low profile hammer, and tuned....very crisp and extremely nice trigger pull. (think I may want to break them in for her.) Now I need to instruct on the art of working a 1050.

hope to see you and Fanny soon.

Hey, Possum, guess there is a good #20....see Sassy Boots shoot.

Sounds like she's goin in head over heels! And she's got a good backer and a good teacher. :)

I would love to see Sassy Boots shoot!

I'm friends on FB with her and she looks a LOT better than Billy!!!

Sorry old buddy but a Judge can't lie! I call em like I see em!

Judge, I've known Billy for several years now. And I will say, I've never seen him smile as much as he has lately! As far as Facebook goes, that means you've only seen pictures of Sassy. Nothin wrong with her pictures, she's mighty easy on the eyes! But you know how some people just grab yer attention (in a good way) when you see them face to face? That's Sassy. Fannie and I knew right away she was our kinda people! :wub: Billy is one lucky guy.

SO! T-Bone!! What's the final tally??

Ya' never did say!!!

The entered shooters will get an email tomorrow. We have been shooting the entire weekend so sorry for the delay. One a better note I just received another Great American Cowboy vacation getaway. Five night stay at Americas Best Value Inn in Paris Texas. Who wants? It???

I WANT IT !!

I NEED IT !!

I GOTS TO HAVE IT !!

GOOD GOD IN HEVEN, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU……..

Scratch

Sorry Scratch, I was first in line :D

I knew there was a reason I haven't made reservations yet, I thought it was because I was being absent minded... but maybe, just maybe it was the universe paving the way for me to get a cowboy vacation giveaway! :D

Another Great American Cowboy Giveaway Vacation !!!! That's right we have another 5 night stay FREE$$$$$$ at our guest motel American Value Inn just inside the loop of Paris Texas. Let's do the same thing as last time. Sign your name to a dollar bill and send it to the Bar3 Ranch. Winner takes all the money and the free room. Good luck????

The entered shooters will get an email tomorrow. We have been shooting the entire weekend so sorry for the delay. One a better note I just received another Great American Cowboy vacation getaway. Five night stay at Americas Best Value Inn in Paris Texas. Who wants? It???

My buck's in the mail!

What's that song....oh yeah....They're Gonna Make a Big Star Outta Me! :D

I've got all my New Vaquero's set up with Old Model hammers...just feels better to me. I tried the new style hammers as well as super blackhawk, just wasn't for me.

See what happened was !!!!!! It was mid January, I was standing in Minnesota freezing my butt off ,minding my own business, talking to myself when it happened???? An Alien spaceship hovered over this fellow, and I thought to myself. With a keen like military eye and a nose that can smell trouble,, I could tell something was bout to happen. AND IT DID !!! When I woke up the next day I was in the arms of Texas safe at home.. This story is true as the best I can remember. Thanks to Bob at Talo for including us in the project.

Hey T-Bone, don't speak disparagingly of Minnesota. We're hearty folks that shoot year around...

Here we are shooting in February with Wisconsin friends. When the day started at -7 degrees F. (See ya in September...)

Feb%2013%20Shoot_zps3npsrk3t.jpg

The cold is manageable. It's the wind (or lack of) that makes all the difference. That day the wind was less than 5 mph. And we shot all stages at one station that has high berms and for the most part blocked off in front. We also brought a couple LP heaters. What they say about clothing in layers is very true. You learn how to manage the cold. Pack boots are a must. I usually wear a shield shirt with coveralls underneath to still look Cowboy

Archived