SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're watchin'!!

2nd. It's fun!!!

Yes, and a pretty long waiting list as well.

Hey Tyrel!

Thought i read somewhere that it was. Not much point in messing with the waiting list huh? Met T-Bone at EOT last year (shot on his posse). Awesome guy! I just didn't realize this was his shoot until too late. I'm gonna try to shoot with you guys at Wartrace this year though!

Hey Tyrel!

Thought i read somewhere that it was. Not much point in messing with the waiting list huh? Met T-Bone at EOT last year (shot on his posse). Awesome guy! I just didn't realize this was his shoot until too late. I'm gonna try to shoot with you guys at Wartrace this year though!

I wouldn't say there's no point in it getting on a waiting list, a lot of things can happen between now and then. I don't know if I'll be at Wartrace or not, but if I am I'll look you up!.

#15; The entertainment is outstanding!!

Gotta' get 'er back on the front page!!

#16; You'll remember it fer years!!

Great pies...peach, apricot,.....o, not to forget, Apple pie, several varieties...Ohio, Kentucky, Tenn, and of course, northeast TX

#19 Wouldn't miss the chance to shoot with Billy & Titus. True SOOT brothers !

Are we up to reason #20???? The votes are in and Ellie has them tabulated on my Big Chief tablet. It was not even close... We have been working on the Iron Maiden Train Stage its close to the finish line. We will be shooting the Gattlin Gun this month at our club monthly shoot.

Archived