SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

I trust I'll get 'em ALL! Nothin' like a bit of confidence... along with a liberal application of the inverse to the old advice of "...shoot fast - miss often..." ... and lots of ...practicin'!

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the heck with the chickens!! I mist a buff!!!!!

I just got a new shipment of lead in...38 rnfp,105 gr, size .357. Price is $50.00 per 1000 rounds. This shipment will not last long so come on down to Cowboy Guns in New Boston,Tx and fill up the truck. Pick up a free t-ship while you are there.

We're watching with the greatest of anticipation!! ;)

That's like Christmas is way too far off!!! :(:lol:

Sounds terrific. If the Doctors can ever put me back together, I would really like to make the trip.

Thanks for your support of the most fun shooting a person can do.

Johnny Meadows

You and me and 243 of our closest friends.

I told my insurance agent that I was gonna have a party with 250 of my closest friends. He said a I need a different agent!!!

my daughter insures gun ranges

ARE WE THERE YET???? :unsure: :unsure: :lol:

Do you want me to stop this car????

Only understandable for those that have had children. I didn't find out until they were 45 years old that my daughters fought over the decorative stripe in the middle of the back seat. They knew that Dad would not put up with the fight so they silently put their feet agains the doors and their heads together and PUSHED.

They said they had bad dreams about what might happen if I ever had to stop the car.

Do you want me to stop this car????

Only understandable for those that have had children. I didn't find out until they were 45 years old that my daughters fought over the decorative stripe in the middle of the back seat. They knew that Dad would not put up with the fight so they silently put their feet agains the doors and their heads together and PUSHED.

They said they had bad dreams about what might happen if I ever had to stop the car.

Boy, howdy. We just went to Disney World. The drive down the kids (11 and 7) asked how much further at least 1000 times it seemed :unsure: Not sure who thought of putting tvs in so the passengers could watch movies, but that person is a genius.

Heck when I was a kid, there wasn't no tvs in car, nor cell phones nor hand held game thingies, nor nothing. you read a book if that wouldn't make you sick, or otherwise watched the world go by, counted license plates, played the alphabet game, or whatever you could think of...or if you were lucky you'd sleep. Back then we didn't have AC either...

... didn't find out until they were 45 years old that my ...

I hope they'd stopped by then... ;);) (Sorry, I just couldn't resist)!

The Bar 3 monthly club match is this weekend. Hope y'all can make it over to the ranch. We will be shooting out of town this month. Lots of movement and shooting.

Would have loved to have been... Talked about disobeying the "Docs" orders and coming out anyway... But, wondered it "out of town" meant from inside buildings or covers in the town, or in the great outdoors. I'll honk the horn as I drive by tomorrow on the way to Fort Campbell! So today, it's out to the shop and fix the 20 gauge reloader...

Heck when I was a kid, there wasn't no tvs in car, nor cell phones nor hand held game thingies, nor nothing. you read a book if that wouldn't make you sick, or otherwise watched the world go by, counted license plates, played the alphabet game, or whatever you could think of...or if you were lucky you'd sleep. Back then we didn't have AC either...

Yeah! Back in those days the car was so big you could sleep in the package shelf. A four door '60 Chevy would very comfortably seat six and you could picnic in the trunk!! All air-conditioning was in Cadillacs and Imperials with the occasional Olds or Lincoln thrown in. I bought gas in '67 for $.19 a gallon and $2.00 worth would last me from Monday 'til Friday afternoon.

My dad NEVER stopped the car!! A backhand from the driver's seat usually came without warning and he was deadly accurate. It was followed by, "I told you before we left that I wasn't putting up with any of that!!" :ph34r::o:lol:

I still find myself grinning a couple or three times a day, knowing I got signed up for this one!!!

I shot the Arkansas black powder match and in one conversation Back at Cha came up. I mentioned that I was really looking forward to it and was going to try duelist Outlaw because my left hand is a pacifist and will have nothing to do with shooting a gun. I was immediately told that I couldn't go because the shoot was already full. I didn't say NAA NA NA NA NAA BUT I WANTED TO.

Archived