SASS Wire Forum

Back'At'Cha 2016

T-Bone SASS #36388

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is shooter's list and posse assignments ready yet? O'yea, it's next year. Got time for a few dart games. Need to practice the Ellie Gant hop.

My phone says I missed a call from T Bone about two hours ago. I wonder what he wants? By the way Billy, did I tell you I used to play darts? Played Classic League in the Dallas Darts association. Won the City Cup in about 1987 or 88. We was BAD TO THE BONE!!!!

I think there is a song about that, "If the phone doesn't ring its Bones" or something like that.

My phone says I missed a call from T Bone about two hours ago. I wonder what he wants? By the way Billy, did I tell you I used to play darts? Played Classic League in the Dallas Darts association. Won the City Cup in about 1987 or 88. We was BAD TO THE BONE!!!!

Me and Sassy need pointers so we can be more competitive in the West Side New Boston league....then maybe just another drink.

That's pretty bold talk. Jim you ain't faced down a Bar 3 chicken yet???

Yer right about that T-Bone but I have faced off agin' a 5Dogs Creek Coyote that soaks up lead like candy. I might could bring BIG MEDICINE with its 3 1/2" shells full of FFG and shot. I'd give it a go anyhow.

Them darn Bar 3 chickens got the yips....they twitch and then move right as you pull the trigger....dang things are tuff to hit :blink:

Kajun

BIG MEDICINE hasn't found a varmint yet it can't take down. Course I hear tell those chickens can be hateful and dance around a bit. If'n I can catch just a bit of one, my big bore Pale Rider loads are gonna make them wish they moved quicker :ph34r:

Big Medicine may not be enough. The Bar-3 chickens wait til you pull the trigger then run sideways.

They also seem to be able to shift out of phase of our space time continuum so that while they appear never to move, they are not there at the exact time a bullet passes through the space where they are/were/are.

The FORCE is overwhelming in those yardbirds!! They play Jedi mind tricks with your aim and they are masters of movement and agility! :o :unsure::rolleyes:

Just for clarification :) , I shot the chicken stage clean this past Saturday.............................and won the stage.

Me also......but you beat me just the same.

So the -3 chickens know Jedi mind tricks? Hmmm, maybe I should consult with Scotty on how to teleport those chickens to the moon so we won't have to shoot them.

I'll be shooting gunfighter with cap guns so I'd better learn how to keep one eye on each gun as they move :-)

Judge, can't do Pale Rider, cause I ain't got the guns, but I'm sure glad you're coming.

T Bone; I hear tell you've totally redone the range....are there any photos available to gawk at?

Thanks

KK

as a competitor, what would you like to receive as an award ???? a Belt Buckle, plaque, home made horse shoe figurine,ribbon???? What are your thoughts on the matter. I really want to know. Thank T-Bone

The belt buckles last year were cool.

KK

my favorite is a good buckle that will stay closed,,, and flashy at that,,, go figure!!!

polo shirt with accomplishment listed on it?

So the -3 chickens know Jedi mind tricks? Hmmm, maybe I should consult with Scotty on how to teleport those chickens to the moon so we won't have to shoot them.

I'll be shooting gunfighter with cap guns so I'd better learn how to keep one eye on each gun as they move :-)

I understand someone tried that or at least transported the chickens to the lake. Didn't work. T-Bone just made some more.

ZOMBIE , chickens , that be the worstest kind :unsure:

if ya mix a bit of spice in the powder , it will freeze em from fear of bein cooked

CB :wacko:

How about green tipped Zombie bullets? Could that help at all? :lol:

don't think so , BUT

if ya was to use PEANUT OIL , on your guns in might make em scatter

Chickasaw :lol:

I got it, load one barrel with chicken feed and while their heads are down, let them have it with the other. :ph34r:

I got it, load one barrel with chicken feed and while their heads are down, let them have it with the other. :ph34r:

If you feed 'em and then don't get 'em all, you'll have more of 'em next time! :wacko::lol:

If you feed 'em and then don't get 'em all, you'll have more of 'em next time! :wacko::lol:

I'm slowly getting the drift there is no way to win against those damn chickens. :(

Archived